The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
CocoPop
Welcome to the IB. I have my higher maths and economics papers on the same day. There's also chemistry and history on the same day - that's over 5 hours of exams in one day.

IB? :lolwut:
IB=International Baccaleaureate.
Mines not the best.

English - 12th May
Maths - 21st May
Physics - 28th May
Chemistry - 2nd June
Computing - 3rd June (My Birthday). :frown:
Reply 23
All your timetables are great. I feel really worried now :cry:
jackwa, if it makes you feel any better, last year I had 3 AH's in 2 days and 4 in 4 school days... then another less than a week later and I managed fine :p:

It will only adversely affect you if you are in the position where you *need* to cram
Reply 25
Meteorshower
jackwa, if it makes you feel any better, last year I had 3 AH's in 2 days and 4 in 4 school days... then another less than a week later and I managed fine :p:

It will only adversely affect you if you are in the position where you *need* to cram

I'm not a crammer person. I will have revised plenty; that I can be sure of. Thanks, that does make me feel better :biggrin: Rep for you :yep:
jackwka
I'm not a crammer person. I will have revised plenty; that I can be sure of. Thanks, that does make me feel better :biggrin: Rep for you :yep:

Then all it will be is a mild inconvenience really, and you'll be glad to have them all go quickly :p:

You have to remember people do many many different combinations of subjects, and the SQA can't really please every one. At least you don't have two on the same day at all :p:
I have:

AH English on the 16th
AH French on the 17th
H Admin bout a week later

...then Psychology the day before my birthday, BASICALLY A MONTH LATER <_<
Mine is pretty squished.

H English: 12th May
H French: 18th May
H Maths: 21st May
H History: 26th May
H Biology: 27th May
Reply 29
Mines isn't too bad:

Wed 12 May: Higher English
Mon 17 May: Higher Bus Man
Fri 21 May: Higher Maths
Fri 28 May: Higher Physics
Wed 2nd June: Higher Chemistry
I will never stop thinking of some kind of deranged public transport superhero whenever I see "Bus Man".

Latest

Trending

Trending