The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

jayshah31
No-one did (well, I stopped as many people as I could) :indiff:

It was like, "double sigma, p=0 to infinity and n=0 to p woooooooooooosh". Let's see if the next M1M1 makes more sense :s-smilie:

I think I was sat two seats away from you :hmmm:

Were you at the back just to the right of the big space?
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
jennikay
I think I was sat two seats away from you :hmmm:

Were you at the back just to the right of the big space?

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:colondollar:

Maybe :rolleyes:

THAT WAS ME!!! :ahee:
jayshah31
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

:colondollar:

Maybe :rolleyes:

THAT WAS ME!!! :ahee:

Haha, I thought it was, but I didn't want to be like, 'Jaay?!' and some randomer be like 'wtf?'

Do you remember me? :ahee:
Reply 23
were you guys on the first floor?
First floor? Clore is 2nd floor.

I once went down to level 0, thinking it was the ground floor, and I was SO CONFUSED. :s-smilie:
jennikay
Haha, I thought it was, but I didn't want to be like, 'Jaay?!' and some randomer be like 'wtf?'

Do you remember me? :ahee:

:shock:

I didn't recognise you then :sigh: But at least we know now :woo:

I doooooo :ahee:

M1M1 was far better today :proud:, do you agree? I'm not a big fan of the overflow, so much easier to nod off :p:
jayshah31
:shock:

I didn't recognise you then :sigh: But at least we know now :woo:

I doooooo :ahee:

M1M1 was far better today :proud:, do you agree? I'm not a big fan of the overflow, so much easier to nod off :p:

:lolwut: were you in the overflow for M1M1?

I thought I'd try it out, but I just kept getting distracted, can't concentrate in there at all, even if it is quieter!
jennikay
:lolwut: were you in the overflow for M1M1?

I thought I'd try it out, but I just kept getting distracted, can't concentrate in there at all, even if it is quieter!

:nah: I normally am for most lectures though, you Mathematicians never leave Clore so we JMCers are just stuck :sigh:

I was in there for M1GLA this morning :dry: Plus, too many people munching on their food, makes me :stomp:

I sat in the same place as last time, in the hope you'd return, but you let me down :sad:
jayshah31
:nah: I normally am for most lectures though, you Mathematicians never leave Clore so we JMCers are just stuck :sigh:

I was in there for M1GLA this morning :dry: Plus, too many people munching on their food, makes me :stomp:

I sat in the same place as last time, in the hope you'd return, but you let me down :sad:

:sad: I was in the overflow room for M1M1 :awesome: hahaha.

See you tomorrow? :colonhash: assuming you have M1F (I imagine you do?)
jennikay
See you tomorrow? :colonhash: assuming you have M1F (I imagine you do?)

I only do half of M1F :indiff: which they add to M1M1 to make MC1MF :confused: But yeah, see you tomorrow (today) :rolleyes:
jayshah31
I only do half of M1F :indiff: which they add to M1M1 to make MC1MF :confused: But yeah, see you tomorrow (today) :rolleyes:

Yeah, if I'm in the lecture. I'm considering skipping it to go to the careers fair :p:

Ooooh, how uncommitted of me :p:
I'm so busy for the rest of the day! :frown:
Reply 31
tmr exams again....
wudanao
tmr exams again....

:sad:

I really am trying to get a good grasp of M1GLA, but I think I'm going to fail excessively hard tomorrow.
I've been fine with M1GLA up until he started going on about rotating the axes... that's had me quite confused.

Not that I've bothered revising in any case :ahee:
but the key point is STOP ******* COUGHING.
:awesome: it is really really distracting in exams though :frown:
Reply 36
jayshah31
No-one did (well, I stopped as many people as I could) :indiff:

It was like, "double sigma, p=0 to infinity and n=0 to p woooooooooooosh". Let's see if the next M1M1 makes more sense :s-smilie:

That will be like summing a matrix. Double summations are as tough as it can get.

Latest

Trending

Trending