The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Louis1991
This guy just said the NHS's problems are caused by "them immigrants with their AIDS", are you really expecting any evidence? :rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: No but because he failed to produce any evidence to back up his claims i clearly won the argument :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Reply 81
The Beetle
this is expanding my ercetile tissues

That made me lol.
Reply 82
It sounds like you winded yourself and hyperventilated to try and compensate, causing you to pass out. Add to this the fact that you clearly aren't eating properly and I'm not surprised you ended up in a state.

Seriously though mate, what you're describing is not really a medical emergency. The staff could've been better but you have to appreciate they are rushed off their arses with *real* emergencies and need the bed space.

One final thing:
2nd...2 years ago it took the ambulance 40 minutes when I dialled 999 saying I think I'm having a heart attack due to numb arms and shaking with breathing fast.

It probably took the ambulance 40 mins to arrive because they aren't the symptoms of an MI (heart attack). Sounds like another panic attack to me. The ambulance staff know what they're doing and they prioritised you below people who needed more urgent treatment. I know when you're ill you just want to be treated and get on with it, but it's the job of the Dr's, nurses and other staff to give priority to people who are the sickest.
2 Minute Warning
The French heath care system is very good, in the hospital i went to everyone had their own room and wash facilities,

the physiotherapist came round 3 times a day to see my friend and give him treatment, you'd wait ages to see a physio in the nhs!

no you dont, patients in orthopaedics after surgery only wait around 12/20 hours to see a physio after surgery, and if they're a daycase, 2/3 hours?

Latest

Trending

Trending