The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Well, if it's tripos-related it definitely doesn't apply to Oxford, so I've moved this to the Cambridge forum for you.
You can transfer from the Londons to Oxbridge for clinical medicine. Not sure if that helps you though :smile:
Reply 3
Undulipodium
You can transfer from the Londons to Oxbridge for clinical medicine. Not sure if that helps you though :smile:

No, I'm an Economist but thanks anyway. :smile:
Reply 4
Some part IIIs (maths and I think there were plans for physics as well) can be applied to for the equivalent to a taught masters after a 3-year undergraduate degree. I think the funding situation is a bit complex coming from outside cambridge though.
No, it's not true that you can complete your degree at Cambridge after studying two years of your degree elsewhere. You can apply to Oxford and Cambridge to take a second undergraduate degree and complete that in two years if you wish.
Reply 6
IndiePixie
No, it's not true that you can complete your degree at Cambridge after studying two years of your degree elsewhere. You can apply to Oxford and Cambridge to take a second undergraduate degree and complete that in two years if you wish.

Thank you very much for clearing that up. :smile:
Reply 7
IndiePixie
No, it's not true that you can complete your degree at Cambridge after studying two years of your degree elsewhere.

Thank god for that! I didn't go through the stress of first and second year for others to come along for one-year-only and get a Cambridge degree! :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending