The Student Room Group
Reply 1
come on im sure some of u do spanish alevel...........please provide me with some advise ASAP!!!
Reply 2
JohnnyKnox
come on im sure some of u do spanish alevel...........please provide me with some advise ASAP!!!

well, we've learned from "Sigue 1" and "Sigue 2" - that has loads of articles on current affairs and interesting stuff going on in spain. there's a lot of spanish politics and history too. but it doesn't 'teach' you much. It's good to read, plus the listening exercises are quite good... if you can get the tapes! :eek: but i haven't learned from any other books so i don't know if the sigue series are what you're looking for, especially if you're going to teach yourself.

i have spanish A2 very soon. mierda...
we've been using sigue1 & 2 & Ponte al dia, 2 b honest i didnt think either of them were great, there was lots of stuff in them that wasnt really that relevant.
If u could get hold of the opral questions pack thats sent out (at least AQA does anyway) they highlight all the topics u need to know :smile:

& dont forget the literature, for my course (AQA) i had to study a novel & a play!!

Latest