The Student Room Group

fancying your teacher

Hi

I fancy my computing teacher in college really bad. It's nothing like when someone says they fancy a fit celebrity. I've never felt this way about anyone before. I've fancied a lot of people in the past but never like this and i don't know what to do.

I've just finished for half term today and when I was walking home, I was thinking about when i finish college and go 2 uni (hopefully :P) and maybe never seeing him agen and I started crying!! (btw i know its sounds stupid). I hav tried to just forget about my feelings and treat it like a fantasy but i really can't and I really have tried. I know that he don't feel the same way as me but he treats me sort of 'special' (not in the sort of way it sounds!!) cos I'm the only girl in the class like he has loads of different nicknames for me.

I really dont know what to do and would love sum advice and for people to say if they're in the same situation as me and to know there are other people who feel like this. I can't tell anyone close to me about it cos they'll just say to forget about it but I can't!! HELP PLEASE!!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Aaah, I can relate to this. Had a crush on my teacher, annoying stuff as I couldn't look at him in the eyes without going "Eeeee" inside.

Best advice is not to 'forget about it' but rather, take your mind off him with something else like a game, book, going out with friends or ridiculous amounts of homework. Another thing is to think of a time when he's been angry or in a negative mood, which can put you off him for a while.

Hope that can help you with your situation.
Reply 2
get a detnetion with them where its only you there and just take it out therre and then and start cracking one off

what can they do? nothing
Make a move, sister.

You have nice eyes and look really cute so i'm sure he wouldn't say no..
Reply 4
You are not ugly!

My lecturer is hot :P. Athough I have a boyfriend but there is no harm in looking! You will get over it, it is just a crush. One day you will find someone much better who you can be with.
xx
Omg some of you guys are really horrible. And no you're not ugly but I don't know try to ignore it focus on some of the other guys in the college or something.
Reply 6
Go for it. You are more likely to get something from male teacher then if you were a guy after his female teacher.
AwesomeNoise
Omg some of you guys are really horrible. And no you're not ugly but I don't know try to ignore it focus on some of the other guys in the college or something.

Erm... and who are you to judge?
Reply 8
Why the hell do girls (mostly) always fancy their damn teacher?

Its sad.
Reply 9
Ignore the people who are being spiteful, you're not ugly.

You are going to have to try and get over liking him though, he is probably already with someone.

Although saying this I knew a girl who left for uni and got with her teacher after she'd left, no one could do anything about it then.
woah... some of you are just immature and mean... It's probably a bad idea to get involved with your teacher... go out, have fun, and forget bout this crush and find someone who isnt a your teacher...
I just like you fancied my teacher in college for ages, and then something happened he added me on Fb!! I was soo excited !! We started chatting online, we met up a few times and now were in a serious relationship. im 18 and hes 28 :smile:
Reply 12
Ignore the people insulting you, it's well known they do it because their insecurities are eating them alive.

I'm not sure if i had a crush on one of my teachers but i was really close to him, we would chat about life my bf/his gf. We got on well an then he was moving to America and i found out from another teacher, cried loads and went in a mood with him and he came and apoligised to me ha, madness i was 15 though.

In your case as nothing can happen because his a teacher and it's not allowed my advise would be to enjoy his company, attention and daydream about him. It's what being young is for! :smile:
Reply 13
Anonymous
I just like you fancied my teacher in college for ages, and then something happened he added me on Fb!! I was soo excited !! We started chatting online, we met up a few times and now were in a serious relationship. im 18 and hes 28 :smile:

LOL grooming at it's best! :rolleyes:
Reply 14
Anonymous

Thats sick
addylad
Erm... and who are you to judge?

Well I can still have an opinion what does it matter to you anyway I wans't talking about you/to you.
Hogo
Thats sick

How is that sick?
I know what you mean- i have a bit of a crush on my boss at work- it is really wrong and i know it though - since he is probably in his thirties and i am 16, he treats me differantly to the others though, which makes it hard to get over it, but just try not to think about it and get on with everything else.
Reply 18
When I was about 13ish I made a pretty lame attempt to come on to a teaching assistant (she was 20 at the time I think) after a lesson.

Amazingly enough she smiled and actually gave me a nice hug. I then proceeded to announce to anybody stupid enough to listen that I had just pretty much pulled the fittest teacher in the world... :cool:
Reply 19
hannah_dru
How is that sick?

Well the guy took advantage of his position. He's specifically not meant to have any relationship other than a professional one.

He's also nearing thirty, while you've just started out in adulthood.

If he was 21/22, it would perhaps be easier to understand such a thing. Also I'm sure most teachers his age would still consider you a child at college.

The whole thing is just strange.

I don't know him though, so I'll admit I can't comment on this guy specifically. In its plain essence though, its a strange thing to do from his point, and a naive thing to do on your part definitely.

Just my opinion.

Latest

Trending

Trending