The Student Room Group

International Phamacy Applicant

Hello,

I'm a pharmacy applicant from Canada. I'm very intrested in studying pharmacy in the U.K. mainly due to the fact I will get in right away from high school.

I am however having some trouble with the application process. The education section on UCAS is confusing. I'm not sure how to input my grades or what courses I took in high school. I've been able to enter the diploma I have though.

My final grades for year 12 are the following:
Chemistry 97%
biology 88%
Calculas 87%
Introduction to Calculas 90%
English 90%
International Law 92%

Overall Average: 91%

From my understanding 90% and above is A+....which is A* for you guys (??). I'm thinking I have to send my transcript to the universities. :s-smilie:

Help is appreciated.
Reply 1
I was not aware international students had to use UCAS - but things could have changed from when I applied.

I would contact the 'Admissions Officer' for the School(s) of Pharmacy you are applying to as you may have to use another system that will let you state your % or credits, or whatever. This other system could be a simple CV and covering letter... who knows.

Hope this points you in the right direction.
Reply 2
MK4 If you want to PM me. I'd be more than willing to help you with your application process. I'm currently in the UK from Canada doing my Pharmacy degree. So I can help you not a problem.
Reply 3
I got the very same question!

Latest

Trending

Trending