The Student Room Group
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
You're quite late with your forms and will probs be put somewhere like Moberly Hall (jokes, but that hall scared the Sh*t out of my group it jus looked bad). I think its about the 18th of Sept.
University of Manchester
University of Manchester
Manchester
Reply 2
ahh Moberly Hall!

must get the forms filled in and sent off asap...
you should've filled in the forms ages ago, but yeah...last year, i moved in on the 18th, so i'm guessing the 17th this year, but you'll get a letter giving you details like that nearer the time...

...provided you actually send off the form!
Reply 4
I haven't sent my form off either. Would have done it ages ago but haven't decided if im moving out yet. As long as you send it by August 31st they will give you somewhere (obviously probably not where you want.) Although they don't allocate it firmly until you have your results.
Reply 5
Hey! The fallowfield campus moving in dates are from 15th - 18th September! I assume the other campuses will be the same!!! I wouldnt move in until the weekend tho - wont be many ppl n i kno ppl who spent there first nite totally alone - not fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 6
I only sent my form away a few days ago... they said they process them after the results come out so there was no rush. Got a letter saying they had received my stuff today.

My course has a field trip before freshers week, 14th - 18th i think. It is really bad because i contacted the accommodation office and they said i wouldn't be able to move in before, and i live over 3 hours away. I don't want to move in after everyone else but dont want to travel there and back after the trip to sort out my stuff!

:'(
Reply 7
Ive got my letter today as well, im really looking forward to it now.

Thanks kirstenb for the advise, im planning to move in on saturday so that should be good.

By the way, this £150 prepayment, is this the first part of the accommodation rent or is it an addition to the rent?
Reply 8
Just checking, when they have received your choice of accomodation, do they send you a reply saying that they have received it?
Reply 9
Just checking, when they have received your choice of accomodation, do they send you a reply saying that they have received it?

Well i sent off my form last week and got the acknowledgement letter today saying they had recieved my form.
If you havn't try emailing or phoning them. When i email them i either get no reply or they reply about 3 or 4 weeks later!

Latest

Trending

Trending