The Student Room Group

The Thick of It - Series 2

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Love this show. Was nearly crying with laughter at times during the past 2 episodes. It definitely is getting better and better.
Reply 21
Doe's anybody watch The thick of it?

I think its a great show!

Also theres a roleplay Malcolm Tucker on facebook, he makes up them quotes which is quite funny on a dull day.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000497865465&ref=ts
Reply 22
One of the best shows on TV imo. Last weeks episode with Richard Bacon and the one in Eastbourne were brilliant! :biggrin: Can't wait til 10.40! :woo:
It's been discussed. We love it.
Reply 24
+ polarity -
It's been discussed. We love it.

I'd say that pretty much sums it up! :yes: It's getting worringly close to the end of the current run now...

OP, we've already got a thread on this here, though this will likely be merged into it shortly. :smile:
Reply 25
Illusionary
I'd say that pretty much sums it up! :yes: It's getting worringly close to the end of the current run now...

OP, we've already got a thread on this here, though this will likely be merged into it shortly. :smile:

I apologise.
Reply 26
Awesome show :coma:
Reply 27
"The right man for the moment" :eek: then she says it again! :eek3: LOL :biggrin: Nicola really is clueless :p:

"Are you feeling emasculated? ... It's like you're a catherine wheel who's fallen off your stick" :eek: OMG I really gasped when Terri said that to Malcolm :yep:
Reply 28
I do bemoan Jamie's absence from the latest series. Despite his granite exterior/ bordering on psychotic} he possesses an afifnity with members of staff deemed underlings by the more egotistical factions in governement. The scene involving the cleaner in the 'rise of the nutters' episode is testament to this. He's a social leveler at heart.
I love Malcolm Tucker. Probably a bit too much.

"Remember that I'd give you our secret signal when I wanted your opinion. I'd be sectioned under the Mental Health Act."

The film spin off, In The Loop, is also unrivalled genius.
dothestrand
I love Malcolm Tucker. Probably a bit too much.

This.
I've managed to miss the last two episodes :facepalm2:
cubismdream
This.
I've managed to miss the last two episodes :facepalm2:

Hello, iPlayer!
I'll get around to it, eventually; things just keep on getting in the way.
Reply 33
I think the Radio Times sums up that ending perfectly: "There's something almost frightening about The Thick of It when it's this intense." :awesome:

Only one episode to go now, but I can just tell that it's going to be fantastic - every episode of this series has improved on the last! :yes:
Reply 34
Final episode next week, as per usual?
Reply 35
ojwk
Final episode next week, as per usual?

:yep: Yep - 10.10pm on BBC2.
Reply 36
Exchelente.

Was slightly worried that I would be kept at this level of suspense until the next series.

Now I know why series finales excite people so.
Reply 37
What a cliffhanger! Can't wait til next week!

Spoiler

Reply 38
laced
What a cliffhanger! Can't wait til next week!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh my God. That episode was just...wow.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest