The Student Room Group

Can I change my university from January?

Hi, I am an international student. Studying in Birmingham city university. My course started from september 2009. My first term will be ended on 18th december 2009. I would like to do my second term in a new university in London. Can I do that or I have to start the new university from september 2010 after completing 1 year ( 3 terms) ?
Reply 1
dear friend, can you please tell me the last date of the entry into the greenwich university. as a international student it is very difficult for me to understand it from this link:
http://www.gre.ac.uk/students/term-dates-and-schedules/three-term-schedule-2009-2010

may be its 9th november
Reply 2
iAlex2009
I think the deadline for late registation is the 2nd of November, so you should contact them ASAP.

What Uni are you studying at right now, and why do you want to leave?

P.S. "Quote" me otherwise I dont check the post

i am studying architecture. and birmingham is smaller than the london and it has few good modern architecture. but if i study architecture in london i shall get lots of reference buildings and living in london is great also. i am getting bored with birmingham.
Living in London can be very good but remember cost of living is pretty much double that of Birmingham! Just thought I'd mention since you are international and you might not know :-)

Latest

Trending

Trending