The Student Room Group
Reply 1
senemoo
I am thinking abt to have my internship in London..
but google is not a cure for me..
i don't have any idea abt the graphic design studios..have any ideas??

thanks

There's many many situated across London, ranging from large global advertising agencies like Wolf Olins to more independent studios like Kin and Moving Brands. I could list several dozen, but that wouldn't be too useful. My advice would be to look at the YCN for those seeking an intern:

http://www.ycnonline.com/opportunities/filter/category/creative_design/type/placement/country/united_kingdom/city/london/level/all

Good luck. :smile:
Reply 2
Thanks,that looks so useful for me..
but may i also ask for your list?
it will give me more options
because i am planning to make an socrates internship agreement
between an agency and my university...Thanks again.
There are hundreds (maybe even thousands), most do only unpaid work experience as opposed to internships (sadly)

Plus what field are you looking to get into? print? digital? branding? packaging?
Reply 4
Sorry..it has been a long time..

I have also guessed that there must be lots of them,that's why i am asking which can be useful for me?
And i do search for internship,unpaid one..

Branding would be great..but also packaging is what i am good at..but what i am looking for is tasty experience..
what i can call an advantage afterwards, so the studio should be an unusual and good one..yeah..that's what i am lookinfg for..
There are 'directories' of design agenicies in the UK. Like a big phone book really, but I forget the name of this directory :s-smilie:
Try looking in design magazines, the media guardian etc, Look for places with job vacancies, there might be a greater chance of getting some experience.

Latest