The Student Room Group
Reply 1
EmmaJayne1992
What shall I wear? What do I need to know? What do I need to read up on? What will they ask me? What should I ask them?
ohmylife...nervous!!:confused:

I had an interview for nursing 3 years ago, I"ll try to help you. Firstly wear something smart and comfortable, NOT jeans. Maybe trousers and a blouse or a skirt and comfy shoes. They could ask you some senario questions, ie "Waht would you do if a relative was complaining that their father/mother etc didnt get a wash that day", or things along those lines. You could also be asked why you chose nursing and why you have chosen the particular branch. You may also be asked about things that you have written in your PS too. There *may* be a group discussion as part of your interview, or may not it depends on the university itself. I"m not too sure if you need to read up on anything, although they could ask you some questions about topical health issues in the news right now, so maybe read up about those. Dont worry about being nervous, thats normal and almost expected in prospective students. My mind went blank more than once during my interview, infact the interviewer had to finish my answer for me because I couldnt remember what I was going to say.......I still got offered a place at the uni though.

Hope this helps and good luck.
Reply 2
Thank you!..helps to know I'm not the only one who's worried about interviews! :smile:

Latest