The Student Room Group
Im in the same position; Ill and I've got the stables booked. Im going to rebook my stables in august again :smile:. But, as for the zoo, I'd write a letter to each uni maybe explaining what happened?
Reply 2
Same here, but i got stuck in traffic for an hour and a half, and its going to be the same every day this week, because there really heavy road works. I managed to crawl about 3 miles in that time before giving up. So, i'm unsure what to do, because i also wrote this in my personal statement, but i've booked a similar placement in february. Just wondering whats best to do.
Reply 3
hmm well im going in tomorrow so ill still have two days and ill probably try and get another week but it wont be for a good year.

what i think ill do is just wait for them to bring it up at interview, ill explain what happened, it'll be fiiiiine.... probably

with the traffic thing maybe do the same ? explain teh situation, theyll understand.
Reply 4
yeh theyre bound to ask about it at interview and you can just say you were ill and had to rearrange, they shouldnt mind too much because theres nothing you can do about it

Latest

Trending

Trending