The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Camtooooooooooools

Yo for camtools, are you supposed to have a friends or raven log in? I have a friends one, and then cambridge just emailed me again reminding me to check camtools but started talking about logging in the raven way?

Also is it supposed to update with anything ever? I don't know why they said don't forget to check it, because nothing came up.
Reply 1
BrightGirl
Yo for camtools, are you supposed to have a friends or raven log in? I have a friends one, and then cambridge just emailed me again reminding me to check camtools but started talking about logging in the raven way?

Also is it supposed to update with anything ever? I don't know why they said don't forget to check it, because nothing came up.
If you're a student, you can log in via Raven. The friends way is presumably for people who don't have a Raven account. In order to get updates for stuff, you have to join a course and/or project (e.g. "Maths : NSTIA 09_10")
Reply 2
Supermerp
If you're a student, you can log in via Raven. The friends way is presumably for people who don't have a Raven account. In order to get updates for stuff, you have to join a course and/or project (e.g. "Maths : NSTIA 09_10")

Oh okay, i'm not a student :p:
I have joined the college I applied to, but nothing's changed in like a month :o:
BrightGirl

Are you an applicant? :s-smilie: If so, I think this is new this year...

Latest

Trending

Trending