The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Clens
Gypsies don't call the police unless it's a situation they can't handle. eg. It kicks off with weapons. Otherwise they dole out their own justice, and having seen some of it, it really isn't nice :frown: They are brutal :mad:

* But no-one would believe them, because they don't live in houses :p:

Well make sure you wear a mask and they dont know where you live etc

And you are golden :yes:
Reply 161
UGeNe
Well make sure you wear a mask and they dont know where you live etc

And you are golden :yes:

Yup, I do that, but they caught me trying to steal their tears, and well... I'll leave the rest to you :biggrin: :biggrin:
Hugh-Jackman
Yes because war didn't exist until the europeans came along.

The facts are Europeans had superior power and knowledge so the effects are a hell of a lot more, like getting attacked by little dog and a big dog, no one cares or reports the little dog attacks because they're insignificant. Thing is Europeans was the big dog due to superior society and superior advancement.

I'd also like to say the disease part isn't helped by other nations shagging their sisters and first cousins creating a massive inbred population with mono brows, women with mustaches(sp) and generally weak immune systems.

You've got that last bit the wrong way around, it's the white european ethnicities that are badly inbred, in fact we have by far the lowest genetic diversity out of all the worlds population, a small tribe of black african people would probably have more genetic diversity than an entire city of us. And do your research, the only reason that any of the people we invaded survived our diseases at all was because they had such wide genotypic variation.
there is a huge difference between gypsies and pikeys
Reply 164
Hi
I am a traveller living in a motorcampervan. Why? Freedom. Geographical and financial freedom. It is my personal preference to have my own space where I can get away. I hated the noise flat mates made in my first 2 years of uni.

Also, I am not paying a landlords pension via rent. Most of my money works for me. Have you never thought how big a coincidence it is that your government loan near enough equates to the average student rent rates?! You are having the piss taken out of you. HMO licencing is an example...

As an entrepreneurship student my aim is to develop companies. The knock on effect is increasing employment. I seriously think most students are brainwashed into thinking there are jobs waiting for them. My opinion is go and create your own jobs.

I am also working on an air powered engine which self-fuels itself. My vision is to introduce ths into power-production, thus reducing CO2 etc.

Apart from defending myself from cowardly attacks to my van, I would say I am a thoughtful person and obviously I am training myself as a leader, thus do everythnig I can to learn how to relate to others and get on constructively together.

Does everyone still think travellers are all 'bad'?

:smile:
They can put gypsy curses on you like that one from Hex at alton towers.
Reply 166
I am a Irish traveller, and I must say that not all gypsys and travellers are the same. Intact gypsys are people who work on fair grounds and romanys are foreign. Also there is good and bad in everyone. You don't hear travellers on the news everyday getting charged with rape and murder. So in reality non travellers have more criminals that the gypsy and traveller population. Tbh from my point of view I would rather get charged for being on somebodys property that raping an innocent child. So look at it both ways haters. IV met some pretty bad non travellers in my time too. Just because we do not wish to live by what the gover.ent says does not make us bad people. Intact search up on the goverment and their laws. What they do to innocent kids. The illuminati. Then you may have a differant insight into gypsys and travellera. They put bad stuff about us on the news to make the nontravellera hate us because we do not wish to do as they say. Do some proper research before descriminating and steriotyping my culture. Thanks
Original post by diddykye
I am a Irish traveller, and I must say that not all gypsys and travellers are the same. Intact gypsys are people who work on fair grounds and romanys are foreign. Also there is good and bad in everyone. You don't hear travellers on the news everyday getting charged with rape and murder. So in reality non travellers have more criminals that the gypsy and traveller population. Tbh from my point of view I would rather get charged for being on somebodys property that raping an innocent child. So look at it both ways haters. IV met some pretty bad non travellers in my time too. Just because we do not wish to live by what the gover.ent says does not make us bad people. Intact search up on the goverment and their laws. What they do to innocent kids. The illuminati. Then you may have a differant insight into gypsys and travellera. They put bad stuff about us on the news to make the nontravellera hate us because we do not wish to do as they say. Do some proper research before descriminating and steriotyping my culture. Thanks

You know crime is crime right?

How about, not invading other peoples property and being normal law abiding citizens?

Thats like a murderer going, im not a genocidist, society please accept me!
Original post by diddykye

Couldn't you just, you know, travel? Out of the UK? To Afghanistan? Please?
Original post by Clens
(I resisted the urge to call them normal people, so as not to offend

Do you even know what normal means?

'Normal
adjective
1. conforming to the standard or the common type; usual; not abnormal; regular; natural.
2. serving to establish a standard.'

So yeah, living in a caravan permanently isn't normal here. Travellers are abnormal to here.
They're filthy brutes who trespass and steal, what's not to like?
Reply 171
Original post by headunderwater
the amount of hatred towards them on this site, and in real life, is astounding.

Just because somebody chooses to lead a different lifestyle to yours doesn't make them horrible people :mad:

That uncivilised lifestyle has no place in the developed societies of today.
Violent, thieves, don't pay taxes, ten to be loud and obnoxious and camp illegally.

Not the real ones though, the ones who descend from the Irish
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 173
I completely agree with you but my family said that gypsies are bad people but after hearing this I believe you and I am going to tell them.

Thank You. Enjoy your life.
Original post by headunderwater
the amount of hatred towards them on this site, and in real life, is astounding.

Just because somebody chooses to lead a different lifestyle to yours doesn't make them horrible people :mad:

The brazen pick-pocketing doesn't help their image.
Reply 175
Twice gypsies have came to our area and the second time the police had caught them....... third time they NEVER came back

:smile::h::angry:
This thread has been exhumed so many times that they've given up on burying it.

Latest

Trending

Trending