The Student Room Group
Reply 1
ThugzMansion7
Anyone sit the exam this morning?

Nope, but i did AQA computing, what was your edexcel ones like?

I thought our AQA ones were fairly easy.
Reply 2
Flukey

Edexcel ones are not baddd, but past examination questions have included veryyy nasty algorithm questions. Well, that's partly 'cos i absolutely HATE algorithms :biggrin: and Edexcel examiners are dumbo's, the mark schemes for past papers often have stupid possible answers and some offer marks for literally mentioning the same thing. I.e. Gantt Charting and planning etc...
Reply 3
This probably belongs here :smile:

I was one of the few on this board who did OCR it seems.
Reply 4
Flukey

AQA Computing exams are always easy. I did CPT5 yesterday and some of the questions were just taken straight out of previous papers :eek:
Reply 5
Sionide
This probably belongs here :smile:

I was one of the few on this board who did OCR it seems.

Thanks I was going to move it yesterday but I wasn't sure if it should go there as its academic discussion rather than help. Either way I guess this forum should have nothing to with discussing computing qualifications so I shall move it :smile:
Reply 6
AQA Computing exams are always easy. I did CPT5 yesterday and some of the questions were just taken straight out of previous papers

Amen to that! Virtually a straight copy of June 2003/June 2004 mixed together, was an easy paper but not as easy as the 15 minute pathetic paper last year for CPT1.

Great thing about computing, is the questions never change, in some modules there may be a lot of questions to ask but they do never change nonetheless.

Latest

Trending

Trending