The Student Room Group

I'm just not understanding Physics!

Hey

Well no matter how hard I try, I just dont understand what these questions are asking me to do? I have spent ages trying to do questions... and going through the past papers but still NOTHING?

I do AQA A and the text book is okay, it's just I really dont understand the concepts, I try and read-reread the material but I just sit there thinking WTF.

I dont want to fail this and I really need an A grade, I'm just getting really down because if I can't even cope with the beggining material, how am I going to cope with the rest:s-smilie::/
Reply 1
the beginning material of AS is tricky (quantum phenomena), but really stick with it, akin to math you'll mature as a scientist over time. in terms of answering questions i'd advise logical thinking. think about problems & concepts as much as you can, be it on the bus during the morning, in bed before sleep etc.

stick with it, and good luck sir.
Reply 2
blueJ-
the beginning material of AS is tricky (quantum phenomena), but really stick with it, akin to math you'll mature as a scientist over time. in terms of answering questions i'd advise logical thinking. think about problems & concepts as much as you can, be it on the bus during the morning, in bed before sleep etc.

stick with it, and good luck sir.

thanks man, I'm doing unit 2 first- the mechanics section... it's so new to me because I haven't done it before and its like urghhh.
Reply 3
Learning another language is really hard too.

You cant expect to do it overnight.Get fundamental concepts and techniques in your head and build on them.

At some point it will click.

Latest