The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
lella_m
its all right being small you know :console:

Thank you for your support through this difficult time in my life, but I just can't handle the fact that I will never be with a girl from TSR. I shall be buying a spud gun tomorrow to end this horrific nightmare I call life.
Reply 41
rummang
Thank you for your support through this difficult time in my life, but I just can't handle the fact that I will never be with a girl from TSR. I shall be buying a spud gun tomorrow to end this horrific nightmare I call life.

:rofl2:

edit: wait, wut you're serious?!

Spoiler

taller than 1.85 m (me + high heels)
:biggrin:
Over 5'11

Preferably over 6'
Reply 44
Woo I'm ideal, get in.
Reply 45
lella_m
:rofl2:

edit: wait, wut you're serious?!

Spoiler

Of course I'm serious.

Here is the gun I'll be buying

And I already have some ammo downstairs

5'8" because I don't have to tiptoe or bend down to kiss them :wink:
Reply 47
I'm quite small so I would go for anything between 5'5 and 6'2 (at the most). I'm not bothered that much though.
MR.PINK
yet again, people come in different hights, sizes and shapes.
EDIT: on a second thought, aweosme i fall in the 60% :awesome:, but seriously if you loved everything about a guy but he was too tall or too short, would you (girls) forget about him just for the height.
and if you saw a guy whos height is ideal for you, but you hate everything else about him, would you(girls, again) go out with him?

Exactly what I was thinking dude!
5ft11-6ft

i wouldnt go out with anyone smaller than 5ft8
S_123
Well, we don't want to be sexist now do we? The thread for girls is up so let's have one for the boys as well :biggrin:

Edit: forgot to add the 'it doesn't matter' option for the poll so if you don't care about the height just say in a post :smile:

Where's the one for girls? :confused:
Tall :yep:
Reply 52
facetious
Where's the one for girls? :confused:

Erm...one sec...here!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1079290
:smile:
Reply 53
Hal Emmerich
Exactly what I was thinking dude!

No, it's not the deciding factor lol. I'm 5'1 and no way near ideal height lol. It's like saying you wouldn't date a girl that you love if she was my height rather than 5'6. And girls are different heights therefore prefer different heights for their men. So don't worry about it if you're not 'ideal' because in the real world, it doesn't matter :console: :p:
Reply 54
TWF
Yeah, I'm not at all taking this thread seriously, its not retards behind every post you come across...... My dream is to get 6ft anyway :rolleyes:

Haha, no such luck for myself. I'm 5'8" perhaps even less. But that hasn't proved a problem in anything.

Apart from when I auditioned for the role of Andre the Giant.
GeorgeLegg

Apart from when I auditioned for the role of Andre the Giant.

I really thought you deserved that anyway.
Reply 56
BigFudamental
I really thought you deserved that anyway.

Alas, it wasn't to be.

I might try being a stepladder.
6ft+

anything else and it doesn't seem to look right...unless the girl is really small
Reply 58
......i hate being 5'8" :bawling:
Reply 59
Different strokes for different folks, from what I've experienced 5'11 to 6'1 is the ideal height for a boyfriend to be, for most girls.

Latest