The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

The UEA offers thread!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Offer for International Relations :smile: don't know the grades yet as not updated on Track!
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 41
Conditional for Pharmacy ABB :smile:
Reply 42
Conditional for American studies and American and english history.. both for deferred entry.. anyone else get these? :biggrin:
Reply 43
Conditional offer for Media Studies ABB. I don't know whether I want to go there though, seeing as my brother went there but also because I want to be closer to London. But you never know. :smile:
Conditional for Art History, ABB :biggrin:
Reply 45
deferred or 2010 entry?
Reply 46
Conditional for Economics and Philosophy BBB

UEA was one of my last choices but reading about it has moved it to first even if i get unconditional from York or Exeter which i dont think would happen hehe :biggrin:

Cant wait for the open day.
Reply 47
Conditional Environmental Sciences BBB
Conditional Natural Sciences AAA

anybody applying for these same courses? :biggrin:
Reply 48
Do you guys know if all departmental visit days are on the same dates? Or are they all random?
History V100 - AAB

Dissapointed as i wanted ABB :/
Cherudim
Do you guys know if all departmental visit days are on the same dates? Or are they all random?

For the Politics departmental visit days I was given a list of dates in Feb/March and was told to book one of them. I would imagine that different departments have different open days.
Reply 51
jelly1000
For the Politics departmental visit days I was given a list of dates in Feb/March and was told to book one of them. I would imagine that different departments have different open days.

Ah right, I thought as much :s-smilie: Just that I have three friends all going for different courses, we wondered if it was possible to make one trip together, but that's out of the question. Thanks for the reply :smile:
Reply 52
Ejit
Conditional Environmental Sciences BBB
Conditional Natural Sciences AAA

anybody applying for these same courses? :biggrin:

i've just received an e-mail saying they have received my application. im going for environmental sciences!
Reply 53
keprince1
i've just received an e-mail saying they have received my application. im going for environmental sciences!

Cool, it looks like a great course. :smile:

Is it your first choice or what? I think it might be my insurance choice but I'm not sure yet since I haven't got any other offers.
Unconditional offer for American Studies :smile:
Unconditional for psychology this morning :woo: :woo: :woo:
ps1992
Conditional for American studies and American and english history.. both for deferred entry.. anyone else get these? :biggrin:

Just got a conditional offer for American Studies today - BBB, and i've also applied for deferred entry!
hautecouture15
Unconditional offer for American Studies :smile:

Come here!

The modules are really interesting and the lecturers know what they're talking about. I'm not doing the same course, but you would take some of the same modules as me. (I'm in the school of American Studies)

There's quite a lot of freedom when it comes to coursework, in one of my American Studies modules I just wrote an essay on Dr Strangelove, and that's just in the first term.
Reply 58
I have two offers
History and Politics AAB
American History with Politics with a year in North America BBC

I am going to have American History with Politics was my firm.
I just can't pass up on the year in the States.
BBC offer for Business Management. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending