The Student Room Group
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website

The UEA offers thread!

Scroll to see replies

Elle_McD
I have two offers
History and Politics AAB
American History with Politics with a year in North America BBC

I am going to have American History with Politics was my firm.
I just can't pass up on the year in the States.

Not that I'm biased, but American Studies is the best School in the whole university. :yes:
Students outside halls at University of East Anglia (UEA)
University of East Anglia
Norwich
Visit website
Reply 61
Cherudim
Do you guys know if all departmental visit days are on the same dates? Or are they all random?

They seem to have lots on the same day but I think it depends on how many visit days each department is having. I went on one last year and the campus was really busy with applicants for lots of different subjects.

I have an unconditional offer for natural sciences :smile: It's probably my third choice but I'd still be happy to go there.
Reply 62
Conditional NatSci - they want AAA. Is likly to be either firm or ins!!!
Reply 63
American Studies BBB
and American History with politics BBC

I don't know what to dooo haha
Reply 64
I got a conditional offer for Biochemistry
Reply 65
Conditional for environmental science :smile:
I got a conditional for pharmacy (ABB) i think UEA is going to be my firm.... :woo:
Reply 67
Unconditional for History... :biggrin:
Reply 68
gunner_girl
I got a conditional for pharmacy (ABB) i think UEA is going to be my firm.... :woo:

:gthumb:

Good choice, haha. Your offer will get lowered to BBB if you go to the pharmacy open day and have a little chat with the staff, too.
Lucyyy
:gthumb:

Good choice, haha. Your offer will get lowered to BBB if you go to the pharmacy open day and have a little chat with the staff, too.

Is UEA your firm choice too??? UEA has always been my favourite, thre was a point where i kind of changed my mind to Kings, but apparently Kings isn't too good for pharmacy.....
Reply 70
gunner_girl
Is UEA your firm choice too??? UEA has always been my favourite, thre was a point where i kind of changed my mind to Kings, but apparently Kings isn't too good for pharmacy.....

It is indeed my firm.. It's the only uni I applied to, in fact :p: So i've always been pretty set on it! I would have considered places like Manchester too but my grades are just sub-par.
Reply 71
Yay! Got an unconditonal for psychology! :-)
xxx
Got My First Offer For Business Management! :d
Reply 73
Economics ABB :smile:
Reply 74
Politics and International relations BBC :biggrin:

Still waiting to hear from Reading, Nottingham, Portsmouth and Lincoln.
Reply 75
2nd year applying for UEA second offer :smile:
B in English Lit or Business Studies.

UEA was my first last year but I missed out by 4 marks :frown: I might firm it this time.. I am not sure.
ImIntent
Politics and International relations BBC :biggrin:

Still waiting to hear from Reading, Nottingham, Portsmouth and Lincoln.

How did you get such a low offer? Are your predicted grades really low?
Reply 77
jelly1000
How did you get such a low offer? Are your predicted grades really low?

The offers are between ABB-BBC depending on loads of things... That's what my offer was last year for your subject.. They can be a bit random.
Magic Dust
The offers are between ABB-BBC depending on loads of things... That's what my offer was last year for your subject.. They can be a bit random.

According to the prospectus & website its only ABB-BBB. People I know predicted ABB have been getting BBB offers, whilst those like me predicted AAB have been getting ABB offers.
Reply 79
jelly1000
According to the prospectus & website its only ABB-BBB. People I know predicted ABB have been getting BBB offers, whilst those like me predicted AAB have been getting ABB offers.

Really? Was lower last year... Maybe it's for those of us on old spec. Sorry :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending