The Student Room Group

Sex and peeing

Right...so I've never had sex, I have however been...er...exploring my anatomy....

So without beating about the bush (heh...pun), my problem is that whenever anything goes *up there* i feel this sudden urge to pee. The urge doesn't come from my bladder like when i just need the toilet, but from the urethral sphincter muscle...it feels very odd and I have to stop what I am doing in case I pee because it feels like I am just about to.

Is this feeling normal or should I be worried? I mean...I don't want to pee the first time I have sex...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Go for a wee first
Reply 2
Sounds like you're hitting your g-spot. It's normal, and if you carry on then it passes and feels more pleasurable. And sex in the missionary position doesn't usually allow this - so you have even less to worry about!
Reply 3
To be honest, if you lose your virginity with the right person, he won't mind. best wishes
Reply 4
Sometimes when i have sex i do feel the need to pee, (but only when i should probably go to the loo anyway) i've never lost control of myself and i've actually found that it increases the intensity of the feeling.

If you're worried about losing control you can strengthen your pelvic floor muscles by pulling them in, holding it for a while and then releasing. DO NOT DO THIS ON THE TOILET TO STOP FLOW. It is unhealthy.

And then i just suggest that oyu go to the loo before you have sex so you feel comfortable.

*side note - to decrease the chances of getting cystisis pee after sex too. xx
wow it seems like you girls have so much to consider but all we have to think about is flavour maybe
Reply 6
stratomaster
Man it seems like you girls have so much to consider when all we have to think about is flavour maybe

Flavour?
Like.. Bannana or raspberry?
Reply 8
Haha, yes that's what I was thinking. Just wanted to clarify.
thecatinthehat
Right...so I've never had sex, I have however been...er...exploring my anatomy....

So without beating about the bush (heh...pun), my problem is that whenever anything goes *up there* i feel this sudden urge to pee. The urge doesn't come from my bladder like when i just need the toilet, but from the urethral sphincter muscle...it feels very odd and I have to stop what I am doing in case I pee because it feels like I am just about to.

Is this feeling normal or should I be worried? I mean...I don't want to pee the first time I have sex...

go for it.. he will think u r having an orgasm..
Reply 10
I personally, wouldnt worry, as if the female body is designed like the males, you probably wont actually pee, as muscles will stop the flow, but do some floor muscle exercises as suggested, and everything should be A OK!
Reply 11
Without going into too much detail, I've been with a girl with a similar problem, whenever we were having sex she'd stop me when she was getting close to orgasm as she felt she'd probably pee herself at the same time, but, you'll be pleased to know if you carry on you *won't* pee yourself :wink:
This is an absolutely fantastic thread, do continue.
Book
To be honest, if you lose your virginity with the right person, he won't mind. best wishes

my god if some girl pee'd on me I'd run away.

you wont pee i promise you, just keep going on your own and see what happens.
Reply 14
This might sound disgusting, but have you thought of trying it out (on your own) in the bath, so it doesn't matter so much if you pee? If you're relaxed and not worrying about it, you'll probably find it's not a problem anyway.
on this topic...

erm someone i knwo every tym he gets n errection and erm i "help him out! he has to stop... and go n have a waz..

why is this>

also yeah i knwo what this girl means after mastabation i often feel the need to wee, but not after sex

(how odd)
Reply 16
The feeling you get is very similar to needing to pee, but it's not. So don't worry, you won't.
Reply 17
Amzybaby24
erm someone i knwo every tym he gets n errection and erm i "help him out! he has to stop... and go n have a waz..

why is this>

No idea, that is odd. Maybe he should just go first?

also yeah i knwo what this girl means after mastabation i often feel the need to wee, but not after sex

(how odd)

Yes, you are an odd cookie too :p:
Zurich
No idea, that is odd. Maybe he should just go first?

(how odd)

Yes, you are an odd cookie too :p:

* he says ehd oesn't need to go before, only after/during ..... :confused:

*lol no i'm not odd im *special* :wink: :rolleyes:
Reply 19
Amzybaby24
* he says ehd oesn't need to go before, only after/during ..... :confused:

:confused: It could be a normal thing... maybe I'm the only one this isn't happening to? :eek:

*lol no i'm not odd im *special* :wink: :rolleyes:

Sorry, I find it hard keeping up with all the PC terms these days! :wink: :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending