The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Zurich
:confused: It could be a normal thing... maybe I'm the only one this isn't happening to? :eek:

Sorry, I find it hard keeping up with all the PC terms these days! :wink: :p:

lol.. well try...

and nah it prob jsut him he's werid!
Reply 21
lol i thought this was gonna be an embarrassing story of some guy peeing up the wall... man its not healthy thats the first place i go
Reply 22
ok firstly ignore everything everone has said on this because they are all wrong. sex is not suposed to feel like you want to have a wee, this needs to be checked out,maybe not neccesarily by a dioctor but perhaps a help line. Secodnly he WILL NOT think you have having an orgasm- believe me cum, is not yellow or clear, and does not smell of wee!, and he WILL mind, and you will too. Loosing your virginity and having you first golden shower will not go down well. im not trying to be horrible im just giving you a realistc view, you cant pretend these things won't happen.
Reply 23
plus its gona be really awkard if you say that u need to go for a wee when you start doing stuff, especcially if its a sponataneous action, your gona totally destroy the mood!
Reply 24
Alice2411
ok firstly ignore everything everone has said on this because they are all wrong. sex is not suposed to feel like you want to have a wee, this needs to be checked out,maybe not neccesarily by a dioctor but perhaps a help line. Secodnly he WILL NOT think you have having an orgasm- believe me cum, is not yellow or clear, and does not smell of wee!, and he WILL mind, and you will too. Loosing your virginity and having you first golden shower will not go down well. im not trying to be horrible im just giving you a realistc view, you cant pretend these things won't happen.

I think this the whole point of the thread, it feels like she needs to pee, but in actual fact she won't pee if shes carries on "stimulating" herself, it happens to plenty of women, and some women do infact pee themselves or "squirt", have a search on google.
Alice2411

Sex can make you feel like you need to pee because the penis is putting pressure on the walls of the virgina and against the bladder. If you haven't experienced this it maybe you haven't been with a large partner. I don't know whether you could have a similar experience just playing around with yourself but I guess it depends where you press. If you are scared you'll pee during sex try going to the bathroom first and using pelvic floor exercise to help you get control.
Reply 26
Alice2411
ok firstly ignore everything everone has said on this because they are all wrong. sex is not suposed to feel like you want to have a wee.

You're wrong. You may not have experienced it, but it does happen. It's a feeling similar to needing to pee, but that is not what the feeling is. As much as it feels like you will, you won't. That's just what it feels like when pressure is applied to certain parts.
Right thanks guys it's been a real help....

It's basically when I curl my finger round and put pressure on the fleshy bone thing...that's when I need to pee.
Reply 28
It's normal. Very normal. Just hold on the feeling will pass and you should have an amazing orgasm, as i'm sure thats the result of finding your G Spot.
Reply 29
thecatinthehat
Right thanks guys it's been a real help....

It's basically when I curl my finger round and put pressure on the fleshy bone thing...that's when I need to pee.

Mind you i've never felt a fleshy bone thing :confused: :confused: :confused:
Hana_87
Mind you i've never felt a fleshy bone thing :confused: :confused: :confused:

*is worried*
LOL don't worry! Most people just probably haven't felt around there a lot. Plus every women is a bit different and "fleshy bone thing" isn't a very clear description.
Special Patrol
LOL don't worry! Most people just probably haven't felt around there a lot. Plus every women is a bit different and "fleshy bone thing" isn't a very clear description.

well...it feels like a bone with flesh covering it. I really can't be more specific....
Someone gave me negative rep for this thread!

How unfair :frown:
thecatinthehat

v.harsh PM them n ask why excactly!
Amzybaby24
v.harsh PM them n ask why excactly!

But it doesnt say who gave you rep?

it doesnt even have a comment, it just has a little red gem :frown:
Reply 36
thecatinthehat

You have to subscribe if you want to find out who neg repped you :smile:
thecatinthehat

It wasn't worth very much by the looks of it, because you're still green...
thecatinthehat

I'll positive rep you when I have reps again :biggrin: Lol last time someone negative repped me it was a revenge rep cos they thought I negative repped them.
Don't worry about it. As long as you go to the toilet beforehand it'll pass and improve.

p.s. how do you give reps?

Latest

Trending

Trending