The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Ant93
Don't worry about it. As long as you go to the toilet beforehand it'll pass and improve.

p.s. how do you give reps?

Click on the little scales icon in the top right of the post, then choose approve or disaprove and enter a message if you want.
Reply 41
Mad thread this. I've felt a 'fleshy bone thing' up there before... and they seemed to enjoy me feeling it, so must have been having same sensation as you.... cool.....
Fleff
It wasn't worth very much by the looks of it, because you're still green...
Talking to yourself Fleff?? How absurd!! :rolleyes:
trouttrout
Mad thread this. I've felt a 'fleshy bone thing' up there before... and they seemed to enjoy me feeling it, so must have been having same sensation as you.... cool.....
Methinks the "fleshy bone thing" is the G-spot... :p:
Reply 44
SilverWings
Methinks the "fleshy bone thing" is the G-spot... :p:

I guessed it was the pelvic bone, most seem to enjoy pressure on that!
trouttrout
I guessed it was the pelvic bone, most seem to enjoy pressure on that!
Yeah but kinda if you reach behind the bone theres a soft bit... like if you curl your fingers round...

Put pressure there and she'll want to pee... but in a good way
Reply 46
SilverWings
Yeah but kinda if you reach behind the bone theres a soft bit... like if you curl your fingers round...

Put pressure there and she'll want to pee... but in a good way

Cheers for the tip..... :wink:
Reply 47
that is simply ure g spot omg u dont know....

u might want to visit that site.. First and foremost, men should also read this and be aware of the female orgasm and stuff like that. If ure a man and ure having sex and dont even know a womans anatomy then ure a failure.

When pressure is applied on the G-Spot a woman will have the same urge as "wanting to pee" but this is normal, to be more comfortable just empty ure bladder before sex. A man has his part of keeping the partner comfortable, because women are afraid to pee on the man during sex, and this causes the woman to fail reaching her orgasm.

Just go search on the net and ull find out more about ure anatomy =] and when u have ure first time, let ure partner read some info's as well.

That is if you're on the right age of course... :biggrin:
Reply 48
Pfff, i've got a friend who pissed on her bf during sex. The full waterworks. Bless.
Reply 49
grace
Pfff, i've got a friend who pissed on her bf during sex. The full waterworks. Bless.

LMFAO!!!
Reply 50
grace

Um...was she that nervous?!
Reply 51
pikaboo
Um...was she that nervous?!

No, she'd been with him for ages but i guess she just had to go. When you gotta go you gotta go.
Reply 52
Is she just a randy little minx, and waht to take their relationship one step further...
Reply 53
trouttrout
Is she just a randy little minx, and waht to take their relationship one step further...

eeew. not my style. don't think it's hers either to be honest, apparently her and her bf just cracked up afterwards, cleaned up and that was that. I'm guessing because they'd been together for ages it wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been!
Reply 54
grace
eeew. not my style. don't think it's hers either to be honest, apparently her and her bf just cracked up afterwards, cleaned up and that was that. I'm guessing because they'd been together for ages it wasn't as embarrassing as it could have been!

Don't think I would have been best pleased myself!
Reply 55
lol if i had to go that badly i'd tell my boyfriend to wait while i went ot the loo!

At least he handled it well. xx
Reply 56
did they break up in teh end or stayed together still?
Reply 57
nasht
did they break up in teh end or stayed together still?

they're still together, it was only a few weeks ago! But that's hardly a reason to break up with someone who you've been going out with for three years
Reply 58
whew... hahaha.. luky gurl it happenned to a relationship thats already 3 years long.
Reply 59
oh by the way the people that gave me negative rep and marked it 'narrow minded attack' if you read my post properly you'd realise i was actually trying to help catinthehat, and not 'attack' her! everyone else was righting NARROW MINDED DRIBBLE im the only one so far thats actually said something useful.

Latest

Trending

Trending