The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

imasillynarb
If anyone saw any of "My penis and I" on BBC3 they asked a leading doctor on penises what the average size was...he said, in the UK, the average size is 5".

There, debate over.

I watched that! Really funny I thought...

You sure he said 5"? I remember a doctor saying 5" fell at the lower end of the bell curve, but obviously this curve isn't entirely accurate coz 6" is taken as average but surveys quoting 6" and so on often rely on dodgy measuring and lieing by men etc.

And why else did that guy in America with a 5" penis say it was small?
Erm i've never actually measured mine... Usually when i'm erect i have much more important things on my mind :rolleyes: but I expect it is about 6".
I'm more concerned about circumference tbh, after reading measurements here like 5 and 6"... Does anyone have a good site which will tell you how to measure properly? My 'girth' certainly isn't 6"! but it looks absolutely fine...

With all due respect though, I don't think i would ever get into a relationship with someone obsessed with size... I really don't place it very highly in a relationship... Surely you don't need something the size of a log inside you unless youre a total filthy wh0re anyway? :flute:
it's not the size of the boat that matters, it's the motion in the ocean
kornkamper
it's not the size of the boat that matters, it's the motion in the ocean

Really if the boat is too small then it will capsize, however if it is quite big and strong, it will be perfect :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 84
That really was a bloody awful analogy, I'd get my coat if I were you.
Reply 85
Nima
I watched that! Really funny I thought...

You sure he said 5"? I remember a doctor saying 5" fell at the lower end of the bell curve, but obviously this curve isn't entirely accurate coz 6" is taken as average but surveys quoting 6" and so on often rely on dodgy measuring and lieing by men etc.

And why else did that guy in America with a 5" penis say it was small?

Don't remember that bit, the programme repulsed me really, I just remember thats what the doc said then he offered him surgery on the NHS. The bit that really put me off was when he was naked sitting on the toilet with that bloody penis enlarger thing, horrible.
Reply 86
Juno
And luckily my new bf is very, um, thick

Sounds like a match made in heaven...
Reply 87
che guevara
Girls, does the penis size matter to u? coz i have read in lots of magazines and newspapers that size doesnt matter..

Size does matter, but in a subjective sense, not any absolute sense!

Women are built differently "down there" and have different size vaginas, so no one size can be totally adequate.
imasillynarb
If anyone saw any of "My penis and I" on BBC3 they asked a leading doctor on penises what the average size was...he said, in the UK, the average size is 5".

There, debate over.

Sounds reasonable...

LOL this thread makes me laugh. I must say that one of the trickiest conversations you can have with a partner is "so how do I rate?". Unfortunately one of my ex was a bit too honest on the matter and I got a detailed description for each ex :frown: .
Reply 89
mines seven and three quarters long and five and three quarters girth, does that make it long and thin because i am in no way dissatisfied with my tackle! noone else has been either :tongue:
Reply 90
Have you ever seen a 2 inch toy?
Reply 91
Well, yes. Bullet-type ones. :wink:
Reply 92
an ex of mine had such a teensy one it made sex quite impossible :-\ and he wasnt so hot in other areas. Only in such an extreme case would i say it matters, otherwise, not if you use it properly. :p:
Reply 93
:hahaha:
che guevara
Girls, does the penis size matter to u? coz i have read in lots of magazines and newspapers that size doesnt matter..

:laugh: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is just too funny. I’ve heard this question way to many times. Which means there are a lot of guys with small ones. Sorry che guevara.
Reply 94
SamTheMan
Sounds reasonable...

LOL this thread makes me laugh. I must say that one of the trickiest conversations you can have with a partner is "so how do I rate?". Unfortunately one of my ex was a bit too honest on the matter and I got a detailed description for each ex :frown: .

I never ask, they just tell me :frown:
imasillynarb
I never ask, they just tell me :frown:

:eek: who are these girls?

I'm under the impression that agewise, it's mostly younger girls who are into bigger ones, especially since when they're young, quite a few haven't learnt to enjoy penetrative sex much so the visual part of it is more important and is a more important component of their sex life.
lessthanthree
I'm not going to lie and say that size doesn't matter to me, because I'd be hard pushed to be impressed with a little willy that I know is going to do *nothing* for me.

Most guys don't really fit into the "ridiculously small category" but if they do, they'd better come with other tricks they can do to make up for it. It's a cruel trick of nature, and it's probably cruel of me to say that if I'm not very sexually satisfied, I wouldn't be the happiest bunny in the sack, but there you go - I'm honest.

Well nature is well made so that being outside the 5 - 7 inch range is very rare. I think if you look at statistic only a couple of percent of men are outside that range.
Reply 97
lessthanthree
I'm not going to lie and say that size doesn't matter to me, because I'd be hard pushed to be impressed with a little willy that I know is going to do *nothing* for me.

Most guys don't really fit into the "ridiculously small category" but if they do, they'd better come with other tricks they can do to make up for it. It's a cruel trick of nature, and it's probably cruel of me to say that if I'm not very sexually satisfied, I wouldn't be the happiest bunny in the sack, but there you go - I'm honest.

lessthanthree...............i truly admire your candour and honesty - and I know the two are totally unrelated, but whilst reading your post, I glanced at your sig...........and I can't stop laughing. Please don't take offence as none is intended.
lessthanthree
I don't know about that. there are squillions of young girls who'd probably be terrified if they saw something bigger than they expect. You'd be like "how the HELL am I going to get that in there?"

Most younger girls you see posting on here about first time sex and stuff are more concerned about being gashed to death by something too big for them. I think it comes later when you appreciate size-difference. The first step is more a case of "omfg it's a willy" not "oh goodie, it's big"

Well yes that's one issue but it's also the fear of a "big one" which also explains why they're so impressed by a big one. This is just something I've noticed: there's this group of young girls who haven't learnt to enjoy penetrative sex who tend to focus more on size. Just a personal observation.

I mean, the older girls I've known have never seemed bothered whether it's big or not. They barely even acknowledge it. They might make a comment or two in the future about whether it's big or not but just as an observation. They just want a goddamn orgasm and will take anything that will give them that.

But then there's the size queen type who is excited by a well-endowed guy just as some girls are turned on by a guy with big muscles and then that's a whole different story.
Reply 99
No. Most girls don't know how big penises can get and usually will only see average sized ones. It's usually women or experienced young girls that like bigger. But they won't get it often because obviously 80% of guys are in the average range, and less than 1% are 8" and up.

I think once girl has had a big penis she will enjoy it and from then on want more. It reaches places and stretches more than the average penis, making it more enjoyable for her. Of course some girls have an anatomical mismatch and can't fit some penises, and will prefer smaller. Most girls who experience it however, enjoy large penises. Still though, not many girls do. I speak from experience, ex's, their friends and various other women online hassling me. My penis isn't that big either...but big enough luckily :smile:

To the majority of women though, size does not matter because they have no idea of the upper ends of size. The ex thought my piece was 10" (it's actually 8") and its like that for many other girls. And guys lie and add 2" to their size a lot so most girls are just lost. If you want to ask any questions then go to www.lpsg.org its a very informative site.

It is a large penis support group. Although it can be enjoyable, 8" being just about the max size where there won't be problems, extremes of size (9" and up) will have problems and make sex seem like a chore, with lots of preparation, and initally, pain involved. My ex take all 8", above that and you have some left out 'in the cold' as they say.

Anyway size does not matter to women. It matters more to men, so if you stop worrying about it, you'll have a much better time. Girls don't ever think about size, until afterwards or if you get into a convo about it. They're more interested about you, your personality etc. Really. They're girls, simple creatures :P

Latest

Trending

Trending