The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Carrier Pigeon
xxBOY
I have ticked or not ticked the box that say I do not what to recive corraspondence by mail from UCAS does that mean they wont send me my track reference by post? How will they send it?

You can change this on UCAS by going into the personal details section and (un)ticking the boxes. :smile:
Reply 3
Not once you've paid and sent it you can't :frown:
Reply 4
nnnomi
Carrier Pigeon

I hope not I live up north at mo, they eat pigeons!
Reply 5
xxBOY
Not once you've paid and sent it you can't :frown:

Yes you can.

Go onto UCAS Track and click on the "personal" section.

It's in their somewhere. :smile:
Reply 6
racoon97
Yes you can.

Go onto UCAS Track and click on the "personal" section.

It's in their somewhere. :smile:

Yes but I can't log on to track because I haven't recived my welcome letter. Seriously I hate people that get ****** when people are just trying to help but did you read my post at all?:pinch:
Do you know your UCAS ID?

Its the same. You can usually log into track without recieving your welcome letter 24 hours after sending the application

If you don;t know it, log into 'apply' and it will be the 9 digit number you see in the form of 10x-xxx-xxxx
Reply 8
xxBOY
Yes but I can't log on to track because I haven't recived my welcome letter. Seriously I hate people that get ****** when people are just trying to help but did you read my post at all?:pinch:

I was just trying to help. :frown:
You asked for it.

You can usually log into Track without your welcome letter, using the information you used when using Apply.
Reply 9
xxBOY

Well you didn't say you hadn't received your welcome letter did you..

Alternatively, last year you could just go to "forgotten details" and they would email you the numbers :p:.
Reply 10
It wont let me log in with my apply personal id :frown:
Reply 11
Is this your second application?

If so, use last year's number.
Reply 12
go to your referee and ask them to send it back, unless they've sent it as well, in which case you'll get your letter by email, then you can uncheck the right bit once you've logged in to track
Reply 13
Thanks will do
When you try use your id for track remove the dashes (-) just incase you didnt :smile:.
Reply 15
UCAS will send you the ‘Welcome Letter’ regardless of whether or not you have ‘ticked’ the allocated box that stipulates whether they send you mail... You could also potentially request your UCAS Track number from UCAS; just use the “Forgotten Login Details?” option.
CJ :smile:
xxBOY

You're not being very polite, he was trying to help you know. I agree with what he's saying, you can log into track straight away after sending your application (at least for me anyway) and you can change your settings there.
Give UCAS a call.

Edit: And I couldn't log into Track until I got the letter with my new log in details either.

Latest

Trending

Trending