The Student Room Group
You dont put it in? Do you?
Reply 2
I've already sent mine off ages ago, though I must admit, I don't remember my form that well(I think I've put it in, well, my school approved it so I think probably. :p:). I'm as confused/scared about the whole as everyone else really(heard countless stories of people getting rejected because fo silly mistakes and stuff..=/)....
I didn't enter mine...
Reply 4
NI number on UCAS? :s-smilie:
Reply 5
is there even an option?
why would it even be needed?
Reply 6
My friend sent hers off recently and when she logged on track, checked her info, show there's this national insurance number thing blank. I'm going to check mine later (after the "maintainace thingy UCAS is having on track) to double check what's this is about too.
Nimbus
My friend sent hers off recently and when she logged on track, checked her info, show there's this national insurance number thing blank. I'm going to check mine later (after the "maintainace thingy UCAS is having on track) to double check what's this is about too.

I see what you mean - it's like that on mine too, but I was never asked for it on Apply.

Strange . . .
Reply 8
You don't need to enter an NI, Uni students won't be paying NI anyway!
Im confused now... Was I meant to put my N.I number onto my ucas application form? and if so, if i havnt will this affect my application??:s-smilie:?
No
Reply 11
There's nowhere to put it in on the application so obviously it doesn't matter. But it is confusing that it shows up on the info page after it's been sent.

Latest

Trending

Trending