The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
veronica111

ooo and I really like this one, I might do this in addition to buying him somethingg.... and I kinda have to buy him something cause he took me to the ritz for my birthday which was amazing, but must've cost him a fortune, so I have to buy him something otherwise I look a little cheap hehe

Its really simple, its an art sketchbook with 2 pages glued together (to make them really thick and sturdy), pictures of us stuck all over the front, inside the first page an envelope with a letter in it then from there on in theres little things from us stuck in it (a check for 3.29 with a story, a pair of wire cutters, various pictures from an ikea catalogue) all of it decorated with little simple ink patterns. If you want I can pm you some pictures out of it so you get what I mean...
Reply 21
I think you should give him something memorable from the heart. Special art picture is a unique gift for everyone!
I would highly recommend you visit http://www.photoartomation.com
They convert ordinary photos into art. You can add text such as a personal message on top of the image. You can instruct them to send the artwork directly to the person you want! I sent them my favorite picture of my boyfriend and me and they made several preview samples of altered photos for my consideration. All of them were perfect. I chose one of them I liked the most and order a canvas stretched print. That was awesome! My boyfriend was very, very touched and pleased when I gave it to him as birthday present.

Latest

Trending

Trending