The Student Room Group
Reply 1
common sense is a wonderful thing.
Do you mean on UCAS? Isn't it a drop down menu :s-smilie:
No, I mean on the Cambridge Fee Status Questionnaire. :smile:
Send them a message telling them of your mistake?
Reply 5
I put student loan...though I feel slightly stupid now considering what Chewwy said about common sense..

They've got your UCAS form though, so maybe they'll know what we mean.
Livi_510
I put student loan...though I feel slightly stupid now considering what Chewwy said about common sense..

They've got your UCAS form though, so maybe they'll know what we mean.

This makes me glad :smile: I'm sure they'll get the message and I'm glad it wasn't just me!
Reply 7
I have similar queries. Firstly, is it compulsory for all students to submit the FSAQ (I'm applying for Downing BTW)? From the sounds of it, I think I have to write "LEA" in regards to tuition fees, but what details do I have to give alongside this? Sorry for the stupid questions, but I'm not used to this sort of thing.

EDIT: I'm also asked to provide a copy of a passport page, even though I don't have a passport. How do I get round this?
Ashnard
EDIT: I'm also asked to provide a copy of a passport page, even though I don't have a passport. How do I get round this?

Email them and ask! I don't understand why people are so desperate to avoid this, in general. They may ask for some other form of ID (birth certificate, driving licence, bank statement) to be copied, or they may say it doesn't matter.

Latest

Trending

Trending