• 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    serious im jealous! why havent i heard anything
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    When did you send off your application? Don't panic <3
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ummm about 2/3 weeks ago maybe im getting worked up over nothing i might call up though actually just to act keen as well haha its not my first choice though so not too fussed
    yessss an offer soo happy
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you're calling them, you might as well ask when are they going to start giving offers LOL Some of us are waiting for months >.>
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    No but i havent even had an interview or heard anything stupiiddddd hahaha. At least you have!
    Ill let you wait.. i like people getting frustrated with waiting
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseyhobbs)
    No but i havent even had an interview or heard anything stupiiddddd hahaha. At least you have!
    Ill let you wait.. i like people getting frustrated with waiting
    LOL, don't worry, they'll make you wait as well :p: j/k
    I'm sure they will get in touch with you next week! :yep:
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    haha i will give them a piece of my mind tomorrow just you wait and see . its just the wait.. its been about 3 weeks , im acting like its been years.

Where're you from anyways?
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Bulgaria :-) So I'm classified as an EU student
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    ahh cool. what so you'll stay over here for the whole 3 years right?
    that'll cost loads!
    not that uni doesn't anyways..
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    There's always a student loan! haha
    I guess I'll be working part time And of course my parents will be helping me out, so I think I'll make it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah guess so but there'll still be debt im dreading it haha . Do you have msn I'm off this website its annoying me haha
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Yeah guess so but there'll still be debt im dreading it haha . Do you have msn I'm off this website its annoying me haha
    Yes, I saw you got one ; I can add you if you want ^_^
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    yeah sure go for it
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    've applied for 5 unis today for Graphic Design

chester uni - 240 ucas points required
    nottingham trent uni - 280 ucas points required
    de monfort uni - 240 ucas points required
    lincoln uni - 240 ucas points required
    coventry uni - 240 ucas points required

I already have two D's for my AS and at the moment I'm doing two AS and two A2 courses .. my predicted grades for AS are E and D .. my predicted grades for A2 are B and E ... not good I know

I was just wondering if there was any point for me applying to uni with these grades .. and do you think I still have a chance of getting an offer from unis?

Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some people I know have got interviews even though there not up to the requirements, if they really like your portfolio they sometimes let people in so I've heard. But give your a levels your best shot! You could get better than your predicted ones.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    serious? why?
    how long was it before you heard off them im worried i havent even heard .
    well long story short, NTU are quite arsey and so was the woman who runs the course not giving people fair chances.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    i'm applying to falmouth, kingston, bournemouth, UWE and CSM for graphic design when my lecturer at college finally sends off my application!!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Ah, a Graphic Design '10 thread! =D
    I'm staying down south but picked three unis in/around London and two a bit further.. more after places with nice printing facilities which explains my choices, lol.. but still not sure if I want to move out but still be closer to home or if I want to just go really far away =|
    Doing my foundation at the moment though and my tutor still hasn't checked my application yet!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Some people I know have got interviews even though there not up to the requirements, if they really like your portfolio they sometimes let people in so I've heard. But give your a levels your best shot! You could get better than your predicted ones.
    Thanks
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    woooah, I am thinking about my unis every single day, it makes me ssooo stressed out, as my tutor says We will send all the applications on 6th of january. In my oopinion its waay to late, as all of my friends sent their loong time ago. Now, I see that some of you already got some offers. Its soo depressing.

I am currently doing advanced diploma in graphics and digital arts, applying to

LCC
    Ravensbourne
    Northumbria
    ECA (maybe?)

now I don't know wether to apply to Nottingham or Bournemouth. what do u guys think?

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: August 15, 2013
New on TSR

The future of apprenticeships

Join the discussion in the apprenticeships hub!

Article updates
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.