I've applied and I've been acknowledged :biggrin:
I really hope I get an interview at least, I love St Andrews so much :suith:
Reply 3
I've applied!! St Andrews is awesome!
Reply 4
piece_by_piece
I've applied and I've been acknowledged :biggrin:
I really hope I get an interview at least, I love St Andrews so much :suith:

Wow you've been interviewED by Birmingham already?!
member101
Wow you've been interviewED by Birmingham already?!

I have! :yes:
:hello: another applicant here... And yes, I've been acknowledged :biggrin:
piece_by_piece
I have! :yes:

How did it go? =)
I've was acknowleded about 3 days after I sent my application...don't know if thats good new/bad news or just luck.lol.I really want an interview from St Andrews, one of my friends has just started her Chemistry degree there.

On there website and on UCAS it says that they require an A in either Biology or Chemistry, but my Chemistry teacher only predicted me a B, so i'm slighty worried now.Im just hoping that my personal statement is good enough to get an interview.

Oh, congrats on your interview Piece_by_piece.How was it? Did you get a decent amount of time to prepare?
Reply 8
Any past applicants want to say how long it took to get an interview?
theo_1111

lol.I was just about to ask the same thing....:p:
Reply 10
When I applied for 2008 entry I got an early interview on the 15th of November. They emailed me before I got the letter so keep an eye out for that.
ozd
When I applied for 2008 entry I got an early interview on the 15th of November. They emailed me before I got the letter so keep an eye out for that.

I've been logging in to my emails so much lately that I think my computers starting to struggle with the demand.lol.Seriously,im on it 24/7(as obssesive as that is),so it's unlikely i'll miss ANYTHING.lol.:rolleyes:
Reply 12
I'm applying :biggrin:

I agree, I wish they'd hurry up and start giving out interviews.... :p: I can't even get on my emails atm aahhhhh! :s-smilie:
theo_1111

I got an interview in mid february with two weeks notice.
My interview at Birmingham went ok, thanks everyone. I just really really want one at St Andrews :puppyeyes: I've never wanted anything so much!
OMG! I just checked my emails and I got an email from the Medical department at St Andrews saying they are interested in my application, but require some more information about why I only have a certain number of gcses (missed school, so took my GCSE's over one year at college).It said "in order for your application to be processed further by St Andrews".Im assuming that means I may get an interview once I get my doctor to provide my medical certificates.They have definitely read my personal statement because they made a number of references to the information I wrote in it.
Reply 16
just thought I would revive this thread, seeing as people are starting to get interviews now!!

and to whoever has got interviews..good luck! :smile:
3 people have got interviews for St Andrews so far on TSR... I am worried :eek:
Reply 18
Don't be worried you've already got 2 interviewsssss!

I think they might do all the scottish people first....possibly? I think the 3 who have interviews are all scottish anyway!
I'm agreeing with that theory :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending