The Student Room Group

Someone just asked me...

I was in the centre of Sheffield and someone (dressed in a very nice suit) with a clipboard came up to me doing a survey and asked me if Chinese people "had bumholes"? He then went on to ask a friend about why Chinese people "are yellow"?

To be honest I was expecting Jeremy Beadle to come out at any moment but the guy seemed deadly serious.

There are some real fruit loops in Sheffield but this guy was hilarious. Seems like there nutters everywhere!
Sounds like a live version of this forum
Reply 2
When was this!? I have to go find this man before my lecture, could do with a laugh
Q_M
I was in the centre of Sheffield and someone (dressed in a very nice suit) with a clipboard came up to me doing a survey and asked me if Chinese people "had bumholes"? He then went on to ask a friend about why Chinese people "are yellow"?

To be honest I was expecting Jeremy Beadle to come out at any moment but the guy seemed deadly serious.

There are some real fruit loops in Sheffield but this guy was hilarious. Seems like there nutters everywhere!

:borat:
Reply 4
I see, another issue for the Weirdo Prevention Wing Of Sheffield City Council to sort out.

Last summer they had a problem with a preaching woman who sang at people in McDonalds and a tramp with a penny whistle who chased a fat lad down Fargate.
Lolzz...i almost died laughing, bumnholes...:rofl:
Of course, everyone has bumholes wat sort of question is that..:lolwut:
Looks like that guy is going to be incarcerated soon enough. :P
These are obviously very important questions.
Reply 8
Yes, hilarious...

Latest