where else have you applied to ??
Students at Cornwall campus, University of Exeter
University of Exeter
Exeter
Reply 2
mmm I'm not sure :s-smilie:

my others are Lancaster, Birmingham, Sheffield and Cardiff

what about you?

p.s can I just ask what were your predicted grades?
Reply 3
I'm predicted A*BB. What about you?

I've applied to Durham, York, St Andrews, Southampton and Exeter.
Reply 4
AAA I got predicted

anyway well done and good luck (y)
Reply 5
you too :smile:
I'm thinking of applyin next year. Could be because your subjects are "soft". What have you taken?
Reply 7
definately not soft subjects Biology chemistry and geography and got AAB respectively
Reply 8
I've also had an offer of AAB today, in Human Biology, Psychology and Chemistry.
Reply 9
Hoping I get an offer soon then! I'm applying for Biology and Animal Behaviour. I sent mine off Sept 21 :frown:
Emily9542
I just recieved an offer of AAB which I'm kinda stressing on as they are high grades to achieve :s-smilie:

I was just wondering if anyone else has recieved an offer from them yet for this subject? If so what was your offer?

Hey! I've applied to Exeter and Cardiff for bio
Congrats on getting an offer! How long were you waiting for them to reply? :smile:
Reply 11
thanks!
I was waiting just under a month
i got an offer today - only applied yesterday... quickest ever i think! Got the email to say thanks for the application yesterday morning and reply this afternoon! lucky. offer is AAB though - ouch! Anyone else know of anyone with offers?:smile:
Reply 13
imfailingbadly
i got an offer today - only applied yesterday... quickest ever i think! Got the email to say thanks for the application yesterday morning and reply this afternoon! lucky. offer is AAB though - ouch! Anyone else know of anyone with offers?:smile:

Wow that was quick!! I sent my application on 19th october and didnt get an offer til 16th december...

Mines AAB. Highest entry requirement for any of my unis but im just gonna have to work for the grades cos i already accepted exeter as my firm choice.
Got an offer back in December! ABB :smile: Which I'm happy with!
Reply 15
I got an offer for bio science last week, requirement is a pass in access to science course ( I am a mature student) have any other mature students got an offer?:biggrin:

Latest