Reply 921
CrissyBear
hmmmm its quite similar!!...Gr8!! Now u have me wondering who u r!!! hmmmm

lol :smile:
you just liked my status and its about Nottingham and L&W :biggrin:
Archen
lol :smile:
you just liked my status and its about Nottingham and L&W :biggrin:

hehehehehehehe i figured it out! lolz....i must admit that it took me a while lolz!! but hey again!! see ya in september!
I got single study at Derby!! :biggrin: very happy considering i didn't apply long ago :smile:
Reply 924
klim**
*AS* ahh kewl kewllll
sounds goood hope we both get them

Hey klim**
Heard anything from Raleigh Park yet?
I got an email today asking for my preference for a flat or house and a few other things like religion, ethnicity etc.
Did you get that yet?
Reply 925
woohoo accomodation at Lincoln- yay!!
Finally decided - Firmed Nottingham and applied to Broadgate Park for accommodation :smile:
Reply 927
divinelord
Finally decided - Firmed Nottingham and applied to Broadgate Park for accommodation :smile:

Hey divinelord
Congratz on your decision!
Where are you coming from?
I am an international student too. From Toronto.
Reply 928
Ok rather strange situation...I got interviewed at Nottingham but got rejected. From all the others as well.
So I started to plan my gap year and getting ready to apply next year...and just got an email from ucas saying that Nottingham have made me an offer.

I guess there must have not been enough people firm-ing Notts or something but still...its wierd! Just wondering if anyones heard of this happening to anyone else...?

:woo:
smib50
Ok rather strange situation...I got interviewed at Nottingham but got rejected. From all the others as well.
So I started to plan my gap year and getting ready to apply next year...and just got an email from ucas saying that Nottingham have made me an offer.

I guess there must have not been enough people firm-ing Notts or something but still...its wierd! Just wondering if anyones heard of this happening to anyone else...?

Yea it's kinda weird but cool!!
CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
See u in Sept!
Revival Bump =d
Responding to the bump.... :p:

HIIIII!!!

hows the revision going??
soooo...
1. who's excited? :wink: and..
2. who's staying at sherwood?!
Reply 933
smib50

This happened to my friend, except she had some offers already. Grats though.
Man i'm so jealous fo you future freshers. Firstly I hope you're all part of the freshers group that your Karni Reps set up. They'll pretty much be your guides to Nottingham first term and trust me they're ace (I know I played a role in picking them!)

MedSoc is pretty cool too... just not last year. Some of Nottinghams best Medic events went a little wrong. Strav for example (a highly inappropriate comedy show) was just... not good.

New MedSoc, which includes myself, are set to make thing much better. Trust. Roll on Celebrity cocktail party (3rd year is the best year!)
Probably being stupid but where do you find your personal id??

NothingOriginal...
Probably being stupid but where do you find your personal id??

It will be on ever letter you've received from nottingham, and it's the same as your UCAS number.. I think!

Latest

Trending

Trending