The Student Room Group

Extended Project IT - Thoughts wanted! All appreciated.

Hi all

I'm doing a Level 3 Extended Project as part of a Diploma in Information Technology (one of the 14-19 Diplomas on Edexcel) and over the course of second year, we are all working at a pace on the compulsory Extended Project.

I would be greatly appreciative if anyone could provide me some stuff!

My *question* as it were is: "Do you need a large budget and a networked classroom to deliver ICT education, and how does this affect ICT education in the third world?"

I am thinking of eventually re-wording the question slightly as it is moderately nonsensical. However... the two main issues raised by the question remain: whether you need a network and lots of money for equipment to teach ICT and how the lack of technology affects IT education in the third world.

If anyone has any thoughts that I could then quote in my EP, acknowledgement would be given in the work. Also, if anyone has any articles or comes across any about networking in schools, please do share them too. Again, credit will be given where credit is due. I need more articles/book pages etc to take stuff from for the body of my arguments. :smile:

Also, some +ve rep available.

Thanks! :smile:
Reply 1
It Was Less Than 24 Hours Ago You Infernal Machine! I'm Not Buying People's Essays!!

Latest

Trending

Trending