The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I'm not a moderator or anything, but if the exam was today I don't think you guys are allowed to talk about it at all.
If I were you, stop now before you get warned or banned or anything!
Reply 2
i think it's only Edexcel or some international exam board that you can't talk about, I'm sure someone will confirm this ?
I think you have to wait 24 hours until you finish the exam because some people are still yet to sit it - or that might just be Edexcel. :dontknow:
jakash
I'm not a moderator or anything, but if the exam was today I don't think you guys are allowed to talk about it at all.

I thought that was only for Edexcel exams, as they're the only ones taken internationally, and so the only ones people will still be yet to do? Although I may well be wrong
Reply 5
jakash

Really.. well that's news to me :confused:
It is OK for you to discuss the AQA exam. I will post the answers to the Edexcel Higher non calculator exam at midnight plus a list of the topics I expect to appear in the calculator paper.
Reply 7
Ah OK, aplogies, take back what I said; I didn't know about the AQA/Edexcel rules or anything... just trying to be better safe than sorry :wink:
I did the exam today and found it mostly alright - finished pretty quickly and checked FOUR times ;D

The only question I hesitated on was the one with the graphs and the equations, because I worked out the wrong gradients for the bottome two and spent 10 mins trying to get the equations to agree with those :s-smilie: Was about to write a short note to AQA telling them I thought their question was wrong when I recalculated the gradients and found that they did fit the ABCD thing 8) Saved myself alot of embarassment there!!
Michael_Quiff
I did the exam today and found it mostly alright - finished pretty quickly and checked FOUR times ;D

The only question I hesitated on was the one with the graphs and the equations, because I worked out the wrong gradients for the bottome two and spent 10 mins trying to get the equations to agree with those :s-smilie: Was about to write a short note to AQA telling them I thought their question was wrong when I recalculated the gradients and found that they did fit the ABCD thing 8) Saved myself alot of embarassment there!!

GCSE mathematics questions are never wrong. There is a really thorough process between writing the papers and issuing them in which they get checked numerous times by numerous different people.
Reply 10
What did people get for the graphs matching to the equations if they remember, and also the last question?

Thanks.
Reply 11
Iepnauy
AAAAARGGGGGGGGGGH! That probability question is driving me nuts. It's about the "Bulb" question with 7/10s being Pink, 3/10s being Blue.

Can someone who's sure they got the right answer, post here please? That's the only question I wasn't sure of.

I actually understood that one lol, the answer was 24/45 :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending