Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I need a girlfriend (serious)

Announcements Posted on
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    I am 19, a virgin, scared to talk to girls, I am sick of seeing others in relationship and not me, it gets me depressed, i like a girl who works accross my shop but because im too much of a pussy to talk to her, i probably won't get her, what do i do ?
    • 25 followers

ReputationRep:
    Accept the fact that you will not get her and try to adjust to being a lifelong member of the Virgin Club.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Get some confidence first, then approach some girls.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hello_Kitty)
    Get some confidence first, then approach some girls.
    "get some confidence, get some confidence" thats what people tell me all the godamn time, easier said than done
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    MAN UP AND DO IT

It will be hard but you just have to do it! You can't give up now! Did Bruce give up on Matilda when presented with that huge cake? No he did not! I'd try and think of some more relevant things here but I can't so I'm going to roll with Bruce.

YOU CAN DO IT!
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    "get some confidence, get some confidence" thats what people tell me all the godamn time, easier said than done
    And they're right, if you don't start believing in yourself and taking some chances, you'll miss out on many things in life.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    What would you suggest then? There's little else you can do. Even those with **** loads of a cash who get themselves a 'trophy gal' still have that initial confidence.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by racheer)
    MAN UP AND DO IT

It will be hard but you just have to do it! You can't give up now! Did Bruce give up on Matilda when presented with that huge cake? No he did not! I'd try and think of some more relevant things here but I can't so I'm going to roll with Bruce.

YOU CAN DO IT!
    yeah thats the main advice people give me, they tell me to man up and just do it, its hard for me though
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    yeah thats the main advice people give me, they tell me to man up and just do it, its hard for me though

Life is hard!
    If you don't do it now, you'll die a virgin. :yes:

Think of all the funtimes you can have when you finally pluck up the courage.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    What you need is a decent wingman.

I'd volunteer my services, but there's the small matter of the Irish Sea... [assuming you're not Irish]
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Grow a pair or by some chloroform.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    Life is hard!
    If you don't do it now, you'll die a virgin. :yes:

Think of all the funtimes you can have when you finally pluck up the courage.
    the thng is im not even ugly, ive been told im good looking but i dont know, its just that i don't how to strike up the convo
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    the thng is im not even ugly, ive been told im good looking but i dont know, its just that i don't how to strike up the convo
    as said above, you need a wingman.
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    as said above, you need a wingman.
    not really... what has that got to do with anything ? wignmans are useless
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    Fake it then.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    not really... what has that got to do with anything ? wignmans are useless

They're not, the scariest part of talking to someone is starting the conversation. They will start the conversation for you so you have to talk back to her you can't just not talk, that's rude.

Get a wingman. :yes:
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    They're not, the scariest part of talking to someone is starting the conversation. They will start the conversation for you so you have to talk back to her you can't just not talk, that's rude.

Get a wingman. :yes:
    so what if she's interested in him, and tells me to gtfo..lol i can see it backfiring badly
    • 2 followers

ReputationRep:
    Try learning to talk to them first.

Lets crawl before we try running.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by php14)
    so what if she's interested in him, and tells me to gtfo..lol i can see it backfiring badly

Try to look on the bright side of life!

Or get a really unattractive wingman, sorted.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Three Words

Cheap Exotic Imports

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By joining you agree to our Ts and Cs, privacy policy and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: July 3, 2014
New on TSR

Talk about SQA results day

Join the chat ahead of grades coming out on Tuesday

Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.