The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Just leave it. Next year, you'll make a new account and start again.
Reply 2
If you fill in UCAS this year you can say that you are taking a gap year so need to be considered for next year. Alternatively you could go through UCAS this year and when you get offers tell the uni's that you want to defer
The only things I'll add is that if you're applying through your school/college then you might want to tell them you're taking a gap year (only if you're not applying for deferred entry) otherwise they'll start pestering you about deadlines etc. A LOT.
Oh I mean I'm not applying at all this year and will be applying in my gap year. The deadline was today so my teachers can't pester me anyway :p: So I'll withdraw it then?
Reply 5
99 Red Balloons
Oh I mean I'm not applying at all this year and will be applying in my gap year. The deadline was today so my teachers can't pester me anyway :p: So I'll withdraw it then?

you don't have anything to withdraw! Just forget it.
Reply 6
Why don't you apply for 2011?
Yeah I am :p: I shall leave it then, thanks guys :smile:
Reply 8
I would have applied while at college and just apply for deferred entry- its so much easier than reapplying yourself on a gap year.
That's provided you know what you want to do.
alexa123
I would have applied while at college and just apply for deferred entry- its so much easier than reapplying yourself on a gap year.
That's provided you know what you want to do.

Well I'm doing it as I don't have the predicted grades so not a chance of getting in, so applying once is easier :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending