The Student Room Group

PSYCHOLOGY PLS HELP

Hi Everyone..Hope exams went well for all especially those who done PYA5 last week!! My concern now is....what do i do next????? Just finished A2 psychology. I attended adult ed to do this and i really dont know what to do next? Being a busy mum of 30 something with Bridget Jones tendancies (??) I have loved this course and would like to continue but dont know how or what steps to take next. Please help someone as it would be a real shame not to continue in some form or other! I cant go to uni etc (open uni an option 4 what though i dont know!) as my daughter has an undiagnosed medical condition and i need to be on call 4 her 24/7. Any advice or guidance/ideas would be so gratefully appreciated. Many thanks and GOOD LUCK to everyone. Hope you all get grades you need :confused: :tsr:
Reply 1
Maybe an Open University course? i don't know where you are - because I didnt look :smile: , but my Psychology teacher did her degree with the Open University, and you work from home. It's mostly coursework based so you can do it at your own time, and the degrees carry the same status as a usual uni degree. I would recommend it from a vicarious point of view! Hope you get something sorted! xx raven
Reply 2
bubalicious1
open uni an option 4 what though i dont know!

ah, i see you've thought about it! My bad :redface:

Latest

Trending

Trending