The Student Room Group

Psychology PhD Proposal

Hi guys,

Was wondering if any of you would be prepared to read through my PhD proposal and give me a few comments on it. You do not need to necessarily completely understand the topic, but I think if you did psychology or linguistics it would make more sense.

It's just I have to begin sending this off to potential supervisors on Wednesday and would love for it to be as good as possible, to give me the best chance I have of getting accepting and being awarded some funding. I am s*itting myself about it as well!

The file is attached as a pdf. It is only 2 pages and I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks

:smile: x
Reply 1
I skim read it, it looks really good except - do you not have to specify a rough number of how many participants you would use? And the last para on why the thesis would be useful - perhaps you should/could expand on that more? After all this is your proposal, you've given so much lit and talked us through what you're planning to do, but then the last paragraph seems to be quite brief, compared to the rest of the proposal. But I'm no expert. Good luck!

Latest

Trending

Trending