The Student Room Group

An Oliver Wyman heads-up

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Another One
after the test? was it very difficult?

lol, i wish.
Has anyone heard back from them since doing the test? I did the online test 11 days ago now and haven't had even a confirmation email - but I know it went through because I tried to login again and it said "there are no tests here for you to do".
have to wait until Thursdays this week. That's the deadline for the tests.

So, those who have given the tests. How many could you answer????
crafty bison
Has anyone heard back from them since doing the test? I did the online test 11 days ago now and haven't had even a confirmation email - but I know it went through because I tried to login again and it said "there are no tests here for you to do".

how was the test? difficult? similar to shl?

thanks!
Another One
how was the test? difficult? similar to shl?

thanks!

Um... I started the thread. The very first post of the thread contains my thoughts on the test.
crafty bison
Um... I started the thread. The very first post of the thread contains my thoughts on the test.

lol. some more description would be nice.

is it anything similar to the sample test they sent in the email? They seemed alright, so I was wondering. Cheers!
I never received a sample test by email. I found the real test hard; what more can I say than I already did?
can u use a calculator on the exam
anyone heard back?
No.
got first round invite
I just got invited for a first round interview too. That's interviews Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week for me :frown:
Reply 32
First round invite for GMC as well - hopefully see you guys at dinner on Friday.
Reply 33
Out of curiousity how many questions did you guys answer on test and at what time did they inform you?
Reply 34
I didn't feel particularly confident in my performance on the test - only answered 13 on the critical reasoning and 16 on the numerical. Received the email at 20:45.
Dang it still no e-mail response good or bad sigh... answered about 15 on CR and about 28 on math

PS: has anyone been rejected?
Reply 36
No rejection. Answered only 11 in verbal but 25 in maths. Im scared i screwed up verbal, but if they consider them alongside each other fair enough. Thanks
Reply 37
So no one was rejected?

I answered 2/3 of both verbal and math questions.

Received invite at 7:40 this evening.
Reply 38
Received invite at 7.15 pm.. 18 crit done, 26 numerical done

-Oh and it was for FSC, tho I did the test for consideration in GMC and FSC
Reply 39
anyone heard back today?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending