- more people?
- more girls
- whatever else
I have visited both campuses and I would say class rooms have the same standards.
Although I'm from Stafford campus I hear Stoke is better, saying that Stafford still has a great night life.
Stafford hands down. They have top notch facilities for computing courses, engineering courses, music course etc. I heard a few weeks ago they are one in three universities in the UK with a hd recording studio! Stoke is still good in specific areas, I hear they have one of the best law schools in the UK.
Stoke has the most people as it has more faculties. Stafford puts most its enthuses into the Computing, Technology and Engineering so it tends to attract the more specific group of people, saying that there is still a nice range of people.
Guy:girl ratio in Stoke is a lot higher, I've seen this in person. Over in Stafford I believe it's 29 guys to 1 girl (may be off a little but you get the point).
Don't be drawn in by the night life etc. Look at the course that is best for you, because at the end of the day your paying over £3000 a year to be there so you may as well spend it wisely. You can always gets taxis, buses etc to more desired places to spend your nights out. Hope this helps.
- classrooms - not sure
- nightlife - Stoke will be a lot better than Stafford, Stafford is a soul destroying crap hole, you might say what night life? for Stafford
- facilities - Stoke has better facilities i would say maybe
- more people - Stoke but will be more ethnic
- more girls - Stoke, Stafford practically none
- whatever else
Stafford is an alright place but has no night life, middle of no-where, campus about 30+ min walk from town, nothing really to do
Hanley is ok, bit run down but is bigger and would say bit better than Stafford
The only promotion for Stafford would be the ways to get out of the place
My ex was from there so I used to get the train there every other week before someone goes I have probably only been there once.
1) From what I saw of the city centre, the main street is OK, the bus centre stank of piss and water/god knows what dripped from above.
2) Generally seemed run down
3) Plenty of girls yeah, all slags. Never in my life before have I had 3 girls try to pull me when I was dating one of there friends. If you want a quick shag its a ******* awesome place but not for actual relationships.