The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
tldr22
Thought about this while doing history coursework.

If males could suddenly reproduce asexually, do you think females would die out over time?

No. But on the other hand if females could reproduce asexually , men would become a distinct specie :biggrin: :dancing: :dancing: :dancing:
no because just coz its men having children they would still have female ofspring :biggrin:
With everything 'n' all, it would seem easier for women have this facility rather than men.
BeanofJelly
Some of them may, and many have asexual reproductive methods (like cuttings for example), but any plant with flowers reproduces sexually.

Yeah, I do Advanced Higher Biology btw. I thought you were referring to angiosperms, and you were. Of course I was talking about asexually reproducing plants, don't be so circuitous next time.
Emily069
no but if women could reproduce asexually, men would die out.

Women need sex just as much as men.
Keep BS'ing yourself.
Reply 65
Erm no. Just because a man could have a child without a woman doesn't mean they would cease to exist, there would still be a chance that the child he would have would be female.
Er I would have to say no.
Corpsetaker
Yeah, I do Advanced Higher Biology btw. I thought you were referring to angiosperms, and you were. Of course I was talking about asexually reproducing plants, don't be so circuitous next time.

Jeez I wasn't trying to be circuitous. Calm down. You said "like plants" not "like plants except for most of the plants you will encounter which are angiosperms" and there's no obvious about it :curious:

I'm not to know how old you are or how much you know about plants. I was trying to be nice.

Latest

Trending

Trending