The Student Room Group
Reply 1
pwnd ;(
Reply 2
you should have rung UCAs if your letter didn't turn up after two weeks.

the contact number is 08714 680468

you will need your ID number which you got when you used Apply to send your form off, if you log in again it will tell you
You should have gotten a welcome letter in the post from UCAS.
Need to check that one out quick IMO D:
Reply 4
I've received 3 so far.
Reply 5
thanks for the help will do so very soon
Reply 6
Well ive been told that "Due to industrial action by postal workers there may be a delay in receiving your welcome letter from UCAS"
so i should just sit and wait
This is so not fair
well.. hear i go.. sitting and waiting... pringle anyone?
Reply 7
that helps mate
thank makes me feel so much better
UCAS is inherently racist.
Reply 9
Dont worry, I sent my UCAS off and it was 3 weeks before i even got a welcome letter. I phoned them and they said "oh it must be the postal strike...oh no wait your welcome letter hasnt even been sent" Ring them and give them a kick up the arse!
Reply 10
TheMeister
UCAS is inherently racist.

the pesimistic dark side of me was thinking that but im sure its not true lol
Reply 11
Nixxy
Dont worry, I sent my UCAS off and it was 3 weeks before i even got a welcome letter. I phoned them and they said "oh it must be the postal strike...oh no wait your welcome letter hasnt even been sent" Ring them and give them a kick up the arse!

i will do that thanks :smile:
Reply 12
Ive called them n they said, they seen ive applied but my college hasnt sent the form!
What in the world takes u 3 weeks to send! *planning to chopsum1 in the student support department*

FIENDS!
Reply 13
Loveangel2k9
Ive called them n they said, they seen ive applied but my college hasnt sent the form!
What in the world takes u 3 weeks to send! *planning to chopsum1 in the student support department*

FIENDS!

I'd speak to your tutor, it really shouldnt be taking that long. I cant help you with that part as ive applied as an independant student. Just make sure you have your references sorted out, if you've done your bit then go kick your tutor up the arse!:biggrin:
As long as you're sure it's been sent off, you should be okay. Silence from them is okay- it's rejections you don't want!
Yeah sounds like your tutors haven't attached their reference yet, just speak to them in school or college and ask them when they are intending to send it off
Reply 16
yh i emailed my tutor, and he said that he hadnt finished it and he was canceling tutorial tp do so. i hope he has finished it by now
Wow, I didn't realise how proactive my school was about UCAS. Over 75 percent of our 6th form had sent off their apps before friday.

Latest

Trending

Trending