C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by &#37011
yup yup yup. SNSD's Oh! song is in my heaaaaaaad. XD

Same :biggrin:

'Oppa oppa I'll be I'll be down down down down'
:p:
theartyard
Yeah XD The repetition definitely helps with the catchiness !

PS> I love your sig : the 'Oh' Video. =D
My friend showed me their rehearsal video of 'Oh' today- they're all so incredibly in sync with each other!

Obviously. It's what helps SHINee shine through the audience. :p:

Thanks! I'm sure they would be in sync; they worked hard for their popularity! :yep:
zero_Gravity91
Obviously. It's what helps SHINee shine through the audience. :p:

Thanks! I'm sure they would be in sync; they worked hard for their popularity! :yep:

Nice play on words :wink:
Yes, after watching how they rehearsed, it makes you realise just how much effort they put in.
theartyard
Nice play on words :wink:
Yes, after watching how they rehearsed, it makes you realise just how much effort they put in.

Thank you. :p:

Maybe that's what they were naming it after...because they are so shiny. :biggrin:

Yeah...they put in a lot of effort.
zero_Gravity91
Thank you. :p:

Maybe that's what they were naming it after...because they are so shiny. :biggrin:

Yeah...they put in a lot of effort.

I love this song :

theartyard
I love this song :

Sounds cool! Pretty refreshing! :yes:
thank you so much for starting this thread, i can finally extend my knowledge in asian music!! :biggrin:

i love kpop!! i am currently addicted to it, but unfortunately unless you have a lot of asian friends, you are stuck with pretty much enjoying it on your own! :tumble:

anyway i didnt see much of DBSK on this thread (or did i just completely miss like a massive comment with them?:rolleyes: lol)
and i love their "wrong number" and "mirotic"!!! they are my fave songs hands down!!
chococherry
thank you so much for starting this thread, i can finally extend my knowledge in asian music!! :biggrin:

i love kpop!! i am currently addicted to it, but unfortunately unless you have a lot of asian friends, you are stuck with pretty much enjoying it on your own! :tumble:

anyway i didnt see much of DBSK on this thread (or did i just completely miss like a massive comment with them?:rolleyes: lol)
and i love their "wrong number" and "mirotic"!!! they are my fave songs hands down!!

:hugs:
Aw, now that you've joined this society you don't have to enjoy it on your own anymore!

SAME SAME. DBSK- I love those two songs so much! I love '********' as well.

Edit: Ok TSR blocked the title of the name :s-smilie:
I'll put the video up.

theartyard
Aw, now that you've joined this society you don't have to enjoy it on your own anymore!

I'll put the video up.

WOOT!!! Love this song! >.< ************************..... *my beautiful singing* :P

EDIT> LOL okay. that looks like some loooong swearword... it's only because the title's got "s h i t" in it. ¬_¬
theartyard

I'll put the video up.

yey! :clap2: they should show a korean music channel in england!! hehe ;D
aww i kno i love that song too!! i nearly cried the first time i saw it (didnt help that the video had subs and the lyrics are really sweet! :rolleyes: )

but i love "loving you" as well, i love their voices in that song...actually screw this i love every single song by DBSK!! :biggrin:
Original post by &#37011
WOOT!!! Love this song! >.< ************************..... *my beautiful singing* :P

EDIT> LOL okay. that looks like some loooong swearword... it's only because the title's got "s h i t" in it. ¬_¬

lol i kno! it looks like everyone is just swearing non stop! :p: althou it wud be epic to have a swear word that long! lol :rolleyes:

but its a beautiful song, isnt it, you dont even need to understand the words to love it! ^^
Original post by &#37011

HAHA
Yeah looks like epic swearing. ;p
and now you have actually sworn Lin.. :rolleyes:
chococherry
lol i kno! it looks like everyone is just swearing non stop! :p: althou it wud be epic to have a swear word that long! lol :rolleyes:

but its a beautiful song, isnt it, you dont even need to understand the words to love it! ^^

XD

Yeah the first time I heard it, I was stunned by the first lines of the lyrics. It's so soothing to listen to.
I remember trying to learn how to play this on the piano. :mmm:
chococherry

Yeah I agree. You don't need to understand it to love this song! This song puts me in a trance..I love it. :p: I don't understand Japanese, but one can always look up the translation of the lyrics. :yes:

Also, this isn't a new song but have you heard of this :

:love:
chococherry

Yeah i agree. they should put up the piano sheet for this song...! it's such a soothing song~~ ^^
theartyard
HAHA
Yeah looks like epic swearing. ;p
and now you have actually sworn Lin.. :rolleyes:

yeahhh.. first, i don't swear but covers up anyway... then i ACTUALLY swear. that was such a bad comment. T_T
theartyard
Yeah I agree. You don't need to understand it to love this song! This song puts me in a trance..I love it. :p: I don't understand Japanese, but one can always look up the translation of the lyrics. :yes:

:love:

Wow, great song!

I don't know whether its been mentioned already but a song which isn't new but which I love:
(Song gets going around 45 seconds in)

:biggrin:
theartyard
XD

Yeah the first time I heard it, I was stunned by the first lines of the lyrics. It's so soothing to listen to.
I remember trying to learn how to play this on the piano. :mmm:

wow, you play the piano? jealous! lol did you have to guess all the notes? any success?

theartyard

Yeah I agree. You don't need to understand it to love this song! This song puts me in a trance..I love it. I don't understand Japanese, but one can always look up the translation of the lyrics.

thats what i love so much about K-pop and J-pop, you dont necessarily need to understand the words to love the songs! :smile: and if needed you can always look up the words! still songs like that make me wish i knew japanese!:rolleyes:

and thats such a cool song! who is it?
btw i found this song recently and its addictive! it really grows on you, i think, because the first time i heard it i didnt really like it, but now i love it! >.<

Wheesung - Insomnia (&#48520;&#47732;&#51613:wink:

ps i am sorry i fail at attaching the video, i honestly tried but miserably failed! any clues on how to do it? (^^; )
Original post by &#37011
yeahhh.. first, i don't swear but covers up anyway... then i ACTUALLY swear. that was such a bad comment. T_T

Lol, smoooooooooooth. :wink:
We..hav-ah fun-ah with-a K-hunting tomooolooooooo yeah? :woo:
HighSkies
Wow, great song!

I don't know whether its been mentioned already but a song which isn't new but which I love:
(Song gets going around 45 seconds in)

:biggrin:

Heyhey!
Ty for posting the vid ! 4minute never fails to impress! :yes: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Have you listened to their 'Hot Issue' song?

Quick Reply

Latest