The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by minaekei
MAEEDAAAA <3
SSAAYYYAAANEEEEEE <3

Haha, I love the 48 groups xD

Anyone a fan of Hello!Project? (Morning Musume, C-ute etc) xD

But Maeda is no longer part of 48 )': Idk, I haven't jumped on the Sayanee band wagon yet, I know a lot of akb fans are crazy about her but I just don't see it.

I used to listen to Morning Musume and C-ute (about 4 ish years ago haha).
Original post by eggfriedrice
But Maeda is no longer part of 48 )': Idk, I haven't jumped on the Sayanee band wagon yet, I know a lot of akb fans are crazy about her but I just don't see it.

I used to listen to Morning Musume and C-ute (about 4 ish years ago haha).

I know lol but I still love her all the same :tongue:
Ahh I've loved Sayanee since UZA, which made me love NMB ^^ You should really look out for her, or if not the other NMB members are awesome as well :biggrin:

I still love MM, RihoRiho all the way haha :tongue:
Original post by minaekei
I know lol but I still love her all the same :tongue:
Ahh I've loved Sayanee since UZA, which made me love NMB ^^ You should really look out for her, or if not the other NMB members are awesome as well :biggrin:

I still love MM, RihoRiho all the way haha :tongue:

I'm so sad that she graduated before I got into akb )':

Sayanee takes up a fair share of my tumblr dash and I can see why people like her. Surprisingly I've taken a liking to Milky, the first time I saw her I didn't really think much and thought she was hyped up by fans but she gets cuter the more I see her. :')

Posted from TSR Mobile
are there any morning musume fans here? sayui is my favorite but people are saying shes "graduating". does that mean shes leaving? i haven't listened to any kpop in a while. is it true hyoyeon from snsd wanted to commit suicide? i heard that on some forum.
[video="youtube;fPhfnAQGB0E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fPhfnAQGB0E[/video]
Reply 2445
Hi guys, I'm selling a load of my K-pop albums because I don't have enough room to take them to uni with me. :frown: They're on my eBay account - SHINee, Big Bang, 4Minute, SNSD, Jay Park, After School and Gavy NJ (a signed album) all there.

EDIT: listings end tomorrow!!
(edited 9 years ago)
This year is AMAZING!!!
High4 and JJCC made a début
F(X) made a comeback album
2ne1's album is amazing,
Suju are coming back
Bigbang are coming back
and Winner are making a début on the 6th of August - just watch their teaser
[video="youtube;Pmk9S9qx71Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pmk9S9qx71Y[/video]
LOVE JJCC-such an underrated group.
Original post by kurofune
LOVE JJCC-such an underrated group.

To be fair, they only have one song out. I think they're going to do something big though, since they are taking so much time and they're Jackie Chan's group. They are going to be massive.:biggrin: Only the wait is sooo long :frown:
So glad I found this thread. :biggrin:
I'm in love with IU's album Modern Times at the moment!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFetWagplFE

Check out the songs: Between The Lips, Modern Times and Gloomy Clock (ft. Jonghyun of SHINee). It's really quite different to usual kpop, but it's one of my favourite kpop albums of all time.

I also really like f(x)'s album Red Light which was just released last month. Amber *^*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uJfuBmzd1tI
just ordered F(x) Red Light Album, I seriously can't wait to listen to it
Original post by pinejuice
are there any morning musume fans here? sayui is my favorite but people are saying shes "graduating". does that mean shes leaving? i haven't listened to any kpop in a while. is it true hyoyeon from snsd wanted to commit suicide? i heard that on some forum.

I don't follow mm much, but yh sayumi is graduating some time in autumn (which is quite close). I'm sure I'd find it hard to follow a group where people graduated, I'd be sad all the time ¬__¬ Lets not even start talking about old bands splitting up and breaking hearts /whispers/totallynottalkingaboutthedumbidiotsthatareknownasDBSK/whispers/

Also I've heard that story about hyoyeon quite a few times, it hasn't ever been formalised as such, but considering the hate she gets from k-fans and the stress there is to become a k-idol I wouldn't be too surprised if many k-idols did? (She is my 'bias' in snsd though :/)
Original post by Kaurageous
I don't follow mm much, but yh sayumi is graduating some time in autumn (which is quite close). I'm sure I'd find it hard to follow a group where people graduated, I'd be sad all the time ¬__¬ Lets not even start talking about old bands splitting up and breaking hearts /whispers/totallynottalkingaboutthedumbidiotsthatareknownasDBSK/whispers/

Also I've heard that story about hyoyeon quite a few times, it hasn't ever been formalised as such, but considering the hate she gets from k-fans and the stress there is to become a k-idol I wouldn't be too surprised if many k-idols did? (She is my 'bias' in snsd though :/)

i wonder who the new leader of morning musume will be...i remember dbsk! i think jaejoong is still going he's doing his own thing im not sure about the other two. saame hyoyeon is easily my favorite.
Rainie Yang anybody? :redface:)
i know she's not VERY famous but i really love her :wink:
I am a big k-pop fan and I basically love all k-pop girl groups (although I am a girl.yes.)

My favorites are GIRLS GENERATION, nine muses, 4minutes(hyuna!!!), girls day,etc.

hwaiting everyone!!:biggrin:
Woo an active K-Pop thread and yeah I pretty much love every band XD. Honestly any band and I've probably heard a song. Anyway anybodyt going to Huddersfield thats a Kpop fan
Original post by fionywy
i love all those that you love too <3

*casually replies 2 years later*
EXO's now taken my heart by storm..Totally in love with Got7 *u*
Original post by Taj Kaur
*casually replies 2 years later*
EXO's now taken my heart by storm..Totally in love with Got7 *u*

Haaaaaaa you totally watch ROOMMATE !! busted !! :biggrin:

I think I'm going to the Uni of Huddersfield this coming September hopefully n I totally love anything Korean. Kpop just has something amazing about it, I'm not even the kind to listen to music/watch tv or get addicted to something, but I looooove Kpop !!

Love 2PM, EXO and 2en1 etc...
EXO's latest: "Overdose" is amazing... can't stop dancing to it haha
(edited 9 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest