The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by HemmingsHood
Kookie :wink:

hah my friend's bias is jungkook too:tongue: was it hard for u to choose your bias? most people say its so hard for them to choose & i'm here like :awesome:JIMIN
Original post by eganoipse
Anyone else seriously hurt that Big Bang did not visit the UK for their MADE tour?

MEEEE :'(( I really wanted them to come! They haven't performed in the UK for so long
BIG BANG are amazing!!
My bias is G dragon and Seungri
They're amazing!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oml Seungri *o* but I'm more a Daesung girl myself cx shame he doesn't have IG tho :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile
anyone listen to:
one ok rock
diaura
the GazettE
l'arc en ciel
UVERworld
alice nine
babymetal
garnet crow
anybody like taiwanese and thai pop????

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ksj.11
anybody like taiwanese and thai pop????

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you should make another thread on that, since this is a jpop, kpop and cpop thread :wink:
I love BTS esp V and Suga
Kpop 🤗
I have only just joined this K-pop stuff and I have fallen in love with a group called BTS (Bangtan boys) *_*
dude check out RPG by sekai no owari its so cooool

Original post by zero_gravity
I'm not really into J-Rock as well...but J-Pop is suited better for me as well.

It's good to search for other songs. Which artists and which songs do you have in terms of J-Pop?
Original post by JaffaNeko
I have only just joined this K-pop stuff and I have fallen in love with a group called BTS (Bangtan boys) *_*

Did you see their new song 'Fire'? They have a really awesome dance version too!
Original post by DedicatedWizard
Did you see their new song 'Fire'? They have a really awesome dance version too!

Oh i'm addicted to this song so much. The choreography is always so on point <3
My favourite Jpop singers:
1. Kalafina (Composed by Yuki Kajiura)
2. FictionJunction (Composed by Yuki Kajiura)
3. Namie Amuro
4. Utada Hikaru
5. BoA
6. Alan Dawa Dolma
7. Tohoshinki (TVXQ+JYJ)
8. Nanri Yuuka
9. AZU (e.g. For You)**I love most of the anime soundtracks collection (theme, ending or ost), e.g. Sailormoon 90's, Naruto, Marmalade Boy Soundtracks collections, etc.)

My favourite Kpop singers :
1. DBSK (TVXQ+JYJ) - (I miss them so much! They sang "Bolero" live in Tokyo Dome is the BEST!)
2. f(x)
3. 2PM
4. BoA
5. Davichi
6. BTS
7. K-Tigers (Basically this is a Taekwondo Demonstration team, but they had came out with their own mini album to promote Taekwondo & Kpop)8. Alex (Clazziquai)
9. Apink - Jung Eun-ji (main vocal - her voice is amazing)
Original post by DedicatedWizard

A fantastic cover for BTS_Fire, I think you might like it!https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxuxOcGS53Y
Anyone else here into Korean r&b/hip hop (Crush, DEAN, Zico, Zion T, Jay Park, Gray)
Original post by Fifitheflower
Anyone else here into Korean r&b/hip hop (Crush, DEAN, Zico, Zion T, Jay Park, Gray)

Yes omg I love them :h:
Candy Jelly Love - Lovelyz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRQEs4vOIrY

Nightcore version (for 50% more awesomeness) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGHXf8T2TD0
Original post by _floralnavy
hah my friend's bias is jungkook too:tongue: was it hard for u to choose your bias? most people say its so hard for them to choose & i'm here like :awesome:JIMIN

omg sameeee
JIMIN STAN ALL THE WAY
Original post by Fifitheflower

Zion T and Crush collabs make my heart sing!

Quick Reply

Latest