The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

zero_Gravity91
Guys...in order to get this society approved...we must get more people to join the thread and become active. Is it possible if you guys can promote this thread by putting a link on your signature? :smile:

How do u do that? :eek: I'm not very good with computers hehe....
Reply 141
sorry > < been busy with that effing stupid ib mocks but
yes, mvs that came out

breakout dbsk <3 where changmin was a total bamf!
there's also cnblue! where they sang i'm lonely

This song I downloaded this week ish, (recommendation)
1&#45380; 365&#51068; - lucy
&#49324;&#46993;&#45576; - Kim Taewoo (should be like....a few weeks ago)
&#51060;&#47492;&#47564; &#46308;&#50612;&#46020; - gilme

this week debuts are very quiet ):

"I'm keeping, don't forget, baby, we keep the faith eternally!"
F.Cuz - Jiggy is so ADDICTIVE!!!! <3
I love it SO much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJU49KYTek

jiggy jiggy jiggy jiggy jiggy........
BIG BANG'S INTERVIEW IS SO CUTE!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

It said on there:
1) Biggest Clean-Freak: G-Dragon
2) Messiest Member: TOP
3) Best Cook: D-LITE
4) Person Who Dresses Up the Most: TOP
5) Person Who is Hardest to Wake Up: G-DRAGON

Then there's funny interviews for each. :biggrin: :love:

http://www.allkpop.com/2010/01/big-bang-featured-in-japanese-magazines

:love: :love:

EDIT: (I JUST FINISHED READING IT! G.D. AND D-LITE WANTS TO GET MARRIED!!! ><)
Original post by &#37011
F.Cuz - Jiggy is so ADDICTIVE!!!! <3
I love it SO much...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJU49KYTek

jiggy jiggy jiggy jiggy jiggy........

Yeah I really like that song. They kind of remind me of shinee and big bang?

though it's a bit weird... let's get jiggy? o_o
Reply 145
I am not sure if what i listen to is all K-pop but :yes: I loveeee Korean music..but i am not such a big big fan as some people are.. i don't obsessed over the good-looking boy bands, i am just generally impressed by how these groups ( Super junior, Shinee, Big Bang) can dance.
charlotte_dbsk
How do u do that? :eek: I'm not very good with computers hehe....

First of all...you could go to "My Account", then "Preferences", then click "Edit Signature". :biggrin:
I get that bit, but how do you put the link and get it to come up with 'here'?
sorry if it's a stupid question XD
Reply 148
Ah. xD I can't believe I haven't posted here yet! I am a huge Jpop, Kpop and Cpop fan! :]

My last FM shows a good range of the artists I listen to. ^.^

http://www.last.fm/user/Danakpop

My favourites at the minute are probably (with the name of a recommended song included; I'm too lazy to include links): I've asterisked the must listens!

Jpop:

Aira Mitsuki - China Discotica*
AKB48 - Oogoe Diamond
alan - as,hita e no sanka*
Ami Suzuki - Delightful or Around the World*
Aya Matsuura - Egao or Yeah Meccha Holiday
Ayaka Hirahara - Jupiter*
AZU - jikan yo tomare
BENI - Kiss Kiss Kiss
Berryz Koubou - Dakishimete Dakishimete
BoA - Valenti
Buono! - Rottara Rottara
°C-ute - Forever Love
Chihiro Onitsuka - Infection*
GIRL NEXT DOOR - Infinity
Hanako Oku - Waratte Waratte
Hiromi - Oh Oh (The J-urban singer as opposed to the jazz piano player)
Kalafina - Fairytale or Lacrimosa *
Kana Nishino - &#21531;&#12395;&#20250;&#12356;&#12383;&#12367;&#12394;&#12427;&#12363;&#12425;*
Kanon Wakeshima - Monochrome Frame*
Koda Kumi - JUICY or TABOO
Koharu Kusumi (Morning Musume) - Balalaika
KOTOKO - Re-sublimity*
Leah Dizon - Love Paradox
Maki Goto - QUEEN BEE*
Mano Erina - Sekai wa Summer Party
MEG - Make Love
Meisa Kuroki - SHOCK -&#36939;&#21629;-*
MiChi - PROMiSE
Mika Nakashima - Candy Girl
Miliyah Kato - 20-cry-
Morning Musume - Nanchatte Renai
Nami Tamaki - Friends!
Nana Tanimura - Jungle Dance or Crazy For You
Perfume - Dream Fighter
Shion - Candy Girl
Tenjo Chiki - Piranha*
Tommy February6 - EVERYDAY AT THE BUS STOP
Yuna Ito - Urban Mermaid

Kpop:

2NE1 - Lollipop
4minute - Hot Issue
After School - AH
BoA - My Name
Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace - Hanbeondo, Ok?*
Dana - Diamond
f(x) - Chu~
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabara*
Hyori Lee - U-Go-Girl*
Ivy - Touch Me*
Kara - Break It
Lee Jung-Hyun - CRAZY
Seo In Young - Hit, I Want You or Cinderella*
SNSD - Gee
Son Dam Bi - &#48120;&#52452;&#50612;
Wonder Girls - So Hot

Cpop:

alan - any from her first Chinese album (not the cover one)
Angela Zhang - &#19981;&#24819;&#25026;&#24471;
Coco Lee - &#26481;&#35199;
Cyndi Wang
Elva Hsiao - Biao Bai*
Icecream Musume - &#22312;&#27794;&#26377;&#38632;&#27700;&#28363;&#28516;&#30340;&#26143;&#29699;&#19978;&#26159;&#28961;&#27861;&#20184;&#20986;&#24859;&#30340;&#21543;&#65311;
Jolin Tsai - &#29305;&#21209;J
Liu Yi Fei - &#27873;&#33433;&#22899;&#23401;
Rainie Yang - &#26279;&#26151;
S.H.E - BOOM
Zhang Li-Yin - I Will*

Ok, that list ended up being more excessive than I intended but I listen to so many artists it was to be expected. xD There is bound to be at least one artist most people haven't listened to there, so they are some recommendations from me. :] I love to expand my artist library, so this is for those like me. <3

Edit: Ok, I decided to put in links for the songs I starred because it might take too long to search them all up. xD
I'm angry at Kpop atm. The quality has gone down sharply and I hate the excuse "that's what people want" whatever. I don't want it.

I mean, either the idols can sing and the song sucks
or
the song is decent and they can't sing for hell!

Where's the balance? People like IU who usually displays her guitar/vocal skills and alternative twists to pop songs, goes and promotes the same style cutesy stuff instead of the things she's showed she can do! T_T

And I'm glad HyunAh's mv was made 19+ but really, there's no point if you're gonna do it after it's exposed everywhere.

I miss Koyote, Typhoon and days of kpop variety. Balladers still have a going but compared to xman days it's not as strong. It's easier to tell if you can't read korean what type of music is running by checking charts and variety shows. In x man and love letter days, sexy pop, fun pop, ballad pop and rockish pop reigned, it had variety like pop is meant to have to have. It's just stuck at one place for 2 years now.

Now you watch you can tell it's all sexy and shirt ripping pop. 2PM's song and concept let me breathe but I really didn't like their live voice quality. I think Junsu deserves the rest now after promotions are over for now cause his voice really degraded for me and he was my favourite vocal. I've shifted to JunHo XD

Anyway, enough of my whining.

Recommendation List

K-Pop

I'm putting Ajoo first- man he had a strong voice in dancing and beautiful voice being still I think he was an idol who deserved more popularity than he got. It's sad. Barely anyone wants idols who can sing now. They want showcasing idols or else 1/2 - 3/4 of the most popular idols wouldn't be so popular right now. I also don't mean whole groups because some groups just have certain members with next to no vocal ability. Ajoo, I hope you make a comeback where your talents are noticed and well recieved this time! I'm right here waiting <3

Leessang - this is my chance to advertise Ali because I think she's amazing... errr Leessang are too XD This episode looks amazing, leesang, hwayobi in the back there, epik high O>O must find it, that's not Ali by the way, this is Ali in this perf of Ballerino
Ali - I love her voice and 365 days (il). What I like is that she has a diverse range and a raspy voice that turns on and off like a switch. Cover of Fallin, Cover of I'll Be There

DBSK
Lyn
Baek Ji Young and her more dance pop Not really a strong perf there but I'm too lazy to search XD

2NE1
2PM
2AM
Kim Ji Eun and Hanbeonman malhae .. can't romanise the last one x]
Clazziquai - sometimes pop but not so much. I just wanna name drop :woo:
Typhoon All that sexy and they stop for some sensual good singing. Love this song XD and then into the old school kpop sound! I love the mv for So >-<

Koyote and again Not live but I wanted a medley

Rain - I like Rainism but I like his older stuff even more Avoid the sun I don't really like his seo taiji and the boys rendition but whatever ignore that rofl.... He can be my Bad Guy any time <3 Fresh Woman Annyonghaseyo, Bi imnida!! :woo: OPPPPPA .... haha

Hyori - she hasn't got a strong voice but it's stable. That means she can maintain her voice/notes whilst doing her crazy dances and I respect her for that one. Just an MR to display what I means. Anyway. I love this live

Some vids sound way better in HD, do it! :woo:

Jpop
Morning Musume (my first loves lol I havent listened to their stuff after 2006 but I know I'm obsessed with 2006- stuff)

Koda Kumi - I only like Juicy, Show girl, cherry girl, get up and move!!, shake it, taboo, trick, cutie honey and some other singles. I don't like any other songs but she's amazing live, I must see her live <3 Singles Medley 1 and 2 Marry me <333 I love this perf of Shake It and it's NSFW or people who are sensitive to strong sexual connotations Love the Engrish

M-flo - they're hip-hop but really hybrid Man I really love m-flo. I dunno how I came to like them but I knew them probably in 2006 because in 07 I knew them and that's when I watched ISWAK xD. Anyway. Feel the energy? For the k-poppers. This si the best Boa and verbal perf of love bug, it couldn't get any better compard to other perfs I watched. Here and she's more loose comapred to the stiffer reserved moves she had in other perfs.

Mika Nakashima - I didn't like orion, other albums though <3 Nana ost Glamourous Sky and Life She cracks a few times but I still love her voice

Mai Yamane - She's really great and she's gone from this rock popper to this mellow soul with passion. She may not do pop poprock anymore but her change over the years is also my favourite. I came to know her through her singing in Cowboy bebop (which is a great soundtrack - not pop though)

Yuko Ando - she's complete LOVE and LOVE

KOKIA - <3

Salyu - I discovered her when I watche dall about lily chou chou 2 years ago... I fell in love with the film and soundtrack. Beautiful voice <33 I think the only three live perfs of the soundtrack songs. Here, here and here and this is my favourite song from Salyu out of the OST. Landmarks and Liberty She's not even pop. I'm getting carried away but I am just appreciating all the music XD *Excuses* She does some popish songs!!!

C/tw-pop

S.H.E - I love Ella's voice! I like them :smile:
Ranie Yang - in the recent lives she's been very weak. I hop she gets rest. Apart form that I like her voice, the songs she does is catered for her voice.

I like fei lun hai but I don't recommend them cause they can't sing live to save their life. I instead like watching them have full group interviews with Calvin's awkward jokes which I find hilarious!

Uhm I dunno if Carrchy is pop, I'm really fail with genres unless it's blatant in my face especially with how music is so hybrid now. Too many sub genres!! :eek3: I think they're indie pop

Anyway. Cover and their own song <333

Sandee Chen - I love her songs. My fav song and live

I can't think of anymore I wanna recommend right now. Prob later. Since I can't tell if they're pop or not XD

Anyway. I'm for diverse pop! I know pop is about popular now a days but it's also about experimenting, mixing, hybridity, new edge. Not following the herd. Sad example is how T-ARA started claiming to bring back the finkl and ses scene but when TTL gave a huge response their management scrapped the previous idea and came with butt shaking sheeps. Lovely. The pun was intended!!! They can't even sing it properly cause it's not in their vocal range. My ears bleed. However, my cover of Bo Beep is 5xmillion times worse <3
charlotte_dbsk
I get that bit, but how do you put the link and get it to come up with 'here'?
sorry if it's a stupid question XD

You can insert an image by clicking on the icon. If you scroll past it, it will say "Insert Image" and then you can put the URL. :biggrin:
Danakpop
Ah. xD I can't believe I haven't posted here yet! I am a huge Jpop, Kpop and Cpop fan! :]

My last FM shows a good range of the artists I listen to. ^.^

http://www.last.fm/user/Danakpop

My favourites at the minute are probably (with the name of a recommended song included; I'm too lazy to include links): I've asterisked the must listens!

Jpop:

Aira Mitsuki - China Discotica*
AKB48 - Oogoe Diamond
alan - as,hita e no sanka*
Ami Suzuki - Delightful or Around the World*
Aya Matsuura - Egao or Yeah Meccha Holiday
Ayaka Hirahara - Jupiter*
AZU - jikan yo tomare
BENI - Kiss Kiss Kiss
Berryz Koubou - Dakishimete Dakishimete
BoA - Valenti
Buono! - Rottara Rottara
°C-ute - Forever Love
Chihiro Onitsuka - Infection*
GIRL NEXT DOOR - Infinity
Hanako Oku - Waratte Waratte
Hiromi - Oh Oh (The J-urban singer as opposed to the jazz piano player)
Kalafina - Fairytale or Lacrimosa *
Kana Nishino - &#21531;&#12395;&#20250;&#12356;&#12383;&#12367;&#12394;&#12427;&#12363;&#12425;*
Kanon Wakeshima - Monochrome Frame*
Koda Kumi - JUICY or TABOO
Koharu Kusumi (Morning Musume) - Balalaika
KOTOKO - Re-sublimity*
Leah Dizon - Love Paradox
Maki Goto - QUEEN BEE*
Mano Erina - Sekai wa Summer Party
MEG - Make Love
Meisa Kuroki - SHOCK -&#36939;&#21629;-*
MiChi - PROMiSE
Mika Nakashima - Candy Girl
Miliyah Kato - 20-cry-
Morning Musume - Nanchatte Renai
Nami Tamaki - Friends!
Nana Tanimura - Jungle Dance or Crazy For You
Perfume - Dream Fighter
Shion - Candy Girl
Tenjo Chiki - Piranha*
Tommy February6 - EVERYDAY AT THE BUS STOP
Yuna Ito - Urban Mermaid

Kpop:

2NE1 - Lollipop
4minute - Hot Issue
After School - AH
BoA - My Name
Cheon Sang Ji Hee The Grace - Hanbeondo, Ok?*
Dana - Diamond
f(x) - Chu~
Brown Eyed Girls - Abracadabara*
Hyori Lee - U-Go-Girl*
Ivy - Touch Me*
Kara - Break It
Lee Jung-Hyun - CRAZY
Seo In Young - Hit, I Want You or Cinderella*
SNSD - Gee
Son Dam Bi - &#48120;&#52452;&#50612;
Wonder Girls - So Hot

Cpop:

alan - any from her first Chinese album (not the cover one)
Angela Zhang - &#19981;&#24819;&#25026;&#24471;
Coco Lee - &#26481;&#35199;
Cyndi Wang
Elva Hsiao - Biao Bai*
Icecream Musume - &#22312;&#27794;&#26377;&#38632;&#27700;&#28363;&#28516;&#30340;&#26143;&#29699;&#19978;&#26159;&#28961;&#27861;&#20184;&#20986;&#24859;&#30340;&#21543;&#65311;
Jolin Tsai - &#29305;&#21209;J
Liu Yi Fei - &#27873;&#33433;&#22899;&#23401;
Rainie Yang - &#26279;&#26151;
S.H.E - BOOM
Zhang Li-Yin - I Will*

Ok, that list ended up being more excessive than I intended but I listen to so many artists it was to be expected. xD There is bound to be at least one artist most people haven't listened to there, so they are some recommendations from me. :] I love to expand my artist library, so this is for those like me. <3

Edit: Ok, I decided to put in links for the songs I starred because it might take too long to search them all up. xD

Thank you so much for posting this up! :biggrin:
OhYumMilk
I'm angry at Kpop atm. The quality has gone down sharply and I hate the excuse "that's what people want" whatever. I don't want it.

I mean, either the idols can sing and the song sucks
or
the song is decent and they can't sing for hell!

Where's the balance? People like IU who usually displays her guitar/vocal skills and alternative twists to pop songs, goes and promotes the same style cutesy stuff instead of the things she's showed she can do! T_T

And I'm glad HyunAh's mv was made 19+ but really, there's no point if you're gonna do it after it's exposed everywhere.

I miss Koyote, Typhoon and days of kpop variety. Balladers still have a going but compared to xman days it's not as strong. It's easier to tell if you can't read korean what type of music is running by checking charts and variety shows. In x man and love letter days, sexy pop, fun pop, ballad pop and rockish pop reigned, it had variety like pop is meant to have to have. It's just stuck at one place for 2 years now.

Now you watch you can tell it's all sexy and shirt ripping pop. 2PM's song and concept let me breathe but I really didn't like their live voice quality. I think Junsu deserves the rest now after promotions are over for now cause his voice really degraded for me and he was my favourite vocal. I've shifted to JunHo XD

Anyway, enough of my whining.

Recommendation List

K-Pop

I'm putting Ajoo first- man he had a strong voice in dancing and beautiful voice being still I think he was an idol who deserved more popularity than he got. It's sad. Barely anyone wants idols who can sing now. They want showcasing idols or else 1/2 - 3/4 of the most popular idols wouldn't be so popular right now. I also don't mean whole groups because some groups just have certain members with next to no vocal ability. Ajoo, I hope you make a comeback where your talents are noticed and well recieved this time! I'm right here waiting <3

Leessang - this is my chance to advertise Ali because I think she's amazing... errr Leessang are too XD This episode looks amazing, leesang, hwayobi in the back there, epik high O>O must find it, that's not Ali by the way, this is Ali in this perf of Ballerino
Ali - I love her voice and 365 days (il). What I like is that she has a diverse range and a raspy voice that turns on and off like a switch. Cover of Fallin, Cover of I'll Be There

DBSK
Lyn
Baek Ji Young and her more dance pop Not really a strong perf there but I'm too lazy to search XD

2NE1
2PM
2AM
Kim Ji Eun and Hanbeonman malhae .. can't romanise the last one x]
Clazziquai - sometimes pop but not so much. I just wanna name drop :woo:
Typhoon All that sexy and they stop for some sensual good singing. Love this song XD and then into the old school kpop sound! I love the mv for So >-<

Koyote and again Not live but I wanted a medley

Rain - I like Rainism but I like his older stuff even more Avoid the sun I don't really like his seo taiji and the boys rendition but whatever ignore that rofl.... He can be my Bad Guy any time <3 Fresh Woman Annyonghaseyo, Bi imnida!! :woo: OPPPPPA .... haha

Hyori - she hasn't got a strong voice but it's stable. That means she can maintain her voice/notes whilst doing her crazy dances and I respect her for that one. Just an MR to display what I means. Anyway. I love this live

Some vids sound way better in HD, do it! :woo:

Jpop
Morning Musume (my first loves lol I havent listened to their stuff after 2006 but I know I'm obsessed with 2006- stuff)

Koda Kumi - I only like Juicy, Show girl, cherry girl, get up and move!!, shake it, taboo, trick, cutie honey and some other singles. I don't like any other songs but she's amazing live, I must see her live <3 Singles Medley 1 and 2 Marry me <333 I love this perf of Shake It and it's NSFW or people who are sensitive to strong sexual connotations Love the Engrish

M-flo - they're hip-hop but really hybrid Man I really love m-flo. I dunno how I came to like them but I knew them probably in 2006 because in 07 I knew them and that's when I watched ISWAK xD. Anyway. Feel the energy? For the k-poppers. This si the best Boa and verbal perf of love bug, it couldn't get any better compard to other perfs I watched. Here and she's more loose comapred to the stiffer reserved moves she had in other perfs.

Mika Nakashima - I didn't like orion, other albums though <3 Nana ost Glamourous Sky and Life She cracks a few times but I still love her voice

Mai Yamane - She's really great and she's gone from this rock popper to this mellow soul with passion. She may not do pop poprock anymore but her change over the years is also my favourite. I came to know her through her singing in Cowboy bebop (which is a great soundtrack - not pop though)

Yuko Ando - she's complete LOVE and LOVE

KOKIA - <3

Salyu - I discovered her when I watche dall about lily chou chou 2 years ago... I fell in love with the film and soundtrack. Beautiful voice <33 I think the only three live perfs of the soundtrack songs. Here, here and here and this is my favourite song from Salyu out of the OST. Landmarks and Liberty She's not even pop. I'm getting carried away but I am just appreciating all the music XD *Excuses* She does some popish songs!!!

C/tw-pop

S.H.E - I love Ella's voice! I like them :smile:
Ranie Yang - in the recent lives she's been very weak. I hop she gets rest. Apart form that I like her voice, the songs she does is catered for her voice.

I like fei lun hai but I don't recommend them cause they can't sing live to save their life. I instead like watching them have full group interviews with Calvin's awkward jokes which I find hilarious!

Uhm I dunno if Carrchy is pop, I'm really fail with genres unless it's blatant in my face especially with how music is so hybrid now. Too many sub genres!! :eek3: I think they're indie pop

Anyway. Cover and their own song <333

Sandee Chen - I love her songs. My fav song and live

I can't think of anymore I wanna recommend right now. Prob later. Since I can't tell if they're pop or not XD

Anyway. I'm for diverse pop! I know pop is about popular now a days but it's also about experimenting, mixing, hybridity, new edge. Not following the herd. Sad example is how T-ARA started claiming to bring back the finkl and ses scene but when TTL gave a huge response their management scrapped the previous idea and came with butt shaking sheeps. Lovely. The pun was intended!!! They can't even sing it properly cause it's not in their vocal range. My ears bleed. However, my cover of Bo Beep is 5xmillion times worse <3

I have to agree with you on the concept of K-Pop. It has really fell back since the days of X-Man, where dance and singing were both good.

Now...idol groups do rely on cute, shirtless, and sexual personalities to keep them at the top of the charts. In my opinion, it isn't all about singing anymore; it's more about publicity.

I do believe that 2PM is good and that IU is cute...although it's a bit of a waste of talent. However...the managers are the ones that are forced to do this under the command of their companies. I think the singers do want to make a change.

In addition...I do feel that idol groups are forced to be a "couple" in order to further increase their popularity. One example would be Taekyeon and Yoona. Although they have stated that they aren't exactly together...they are forced to be together and seem like they are something that they aren't.

Hyuna's MV is 19+, but everyone wants to see it because of the fact that it's restricted. I feel that it's going to be a hit, since it has happened to G-Dragon's 19+ albums.

Now, to the main point, I actually like Mika Nakashima's "ORION" because it did portray the winter season in a ballad. I personally prefer ballads...and I guess that is the reason why I like Mika Nakashima that much. :biggrin:

Have you heard of her new song "ALWAYS"? Her single is coming out January 20.

I do think Koda Kumi is good...but I feel that she uses a lot of sexual appeal in her videos. I'm not saying that's bad...but I think it's sometimes a bit too excessive.
Reply 153
Koda Kumi's excessive sexual appeal in videos is rather rare these days, her most recent sexual one I'd say is TABOO and before that was probably JUICY back in 2006. I think avex made her do it in order to build up her fanbase when she was rather unknown which is what she did and ended up successful, so if you are to listen and watch her more recent stuff you wouldn't get offended by anything overly sexual. ^_^ Although it would appear she is declining more and more with each release, I think she definately needed to keep up the ero kakkoi image for more appeal!
I like the ero kakkoi because they are acknowledging what it's about and not trying to be coy.

I don't like her ballads on cd but when she performs them live I love it. I don't know how but I guess those song only sound good for me when I watch the live perfs of them. I like all the sexual provocative stuff. I can pretend to be as sexy of Kumi D: fail, but pretend

Anyway, back tothe management thing. I wish idols would band together and fight against the abuse of their voices(ones who can sing) but you know what. I think a lot of them don't mind otherwise they wouldn't go audition everytime to become one of them. When you hear who those idols admire, you usually hear people like Rain, boa and seo taiji. People who didn't really rely on sexiness. What I liked about Wonder Girls 'so hot' was that they were mocking the whole sexy, arrogant type of image. I hope their American albums good and when they finally ome back to Koea, their image will be independant of all the hot mess.

I mean Z:colone:A can sing but the songs a disaster!!!

Omg idol couples. I loved it when We got married started because it was just an imagination within the show but as the episodes became more, people started the whole "oh they must dating" ing ALL over again. Kim Jong Kook and Eun Hye vs Chae Young just played in my head all over again hahaha. Then mnet scandal. I was so happy that ft island guy kised her on the lps. Rebellious things against super crazy fans makes my heart skip.

I'm a super FAN OF LEE SEON KYUN (damn keyboard battery) but im happy for his happiness and i dont hate on his wife. Just moan like an alley cat in dispair.

Just listened to always. It's the style I like. I have not listened to Mika since Orion. I used to be like "omg Mika mika..." I have a photoucket folder with dozens of pictures of her ;.; XD It's called "Awesome Peoples" XD

I also heard candy girl when I was looking for her older stuff yesterday. I like it :3
OhYumMilk
I like the ero kakkoi because they are acknowledging what it's about and not trying to be coy.

I don't like her ballads on cd but when she performs them live I love it. I don't know how but I guess those song only sound good for me when I watch the live perfs of them. I like all the sexual provocative stuff. I can pretend to be as sexy of Kumi D: fail, but pretend

Anyway, back tothe management thing. I wish idols would band together and fight against the abuse of their voices(ones who can sing) but you know what. I think a lot of them don't mind otherwise they wouldn't go audition everytime to become one of them. When you hear who those idols admire, you usually hear people like Rain, boa and seo taiji. People who didn't really rely on sexiness. What I liked about Wonder Girls 'so hot' was that they were mocking the whole sexy, arrogant type of image. I hope their American albums good and when they finally ome back to Koea, their image will be independant of all the hot mess.

I mean Z:colone:A can sing but the songs a disaster!!!

Omg idol couples. I loved it when We got married started because it was just an imagination within the show but as the episodes became more, people started the whole "oh they must dating" ing ALL over again. Kim Jong Kook and Eun Hye vs Chae Young just played in my head all over again hahaha. Then mnet scandal. I was so happy that ft island guy kised her on the lps. Rebellious things against super crazy fans makes my heart skip.

I'm a super FAN OF LEE SEON KYUN (damn keyboard battery) but im happy for his happiness and i dont hate on his wife. Just moan like an alley cat in dispair.

Just listened to always. It's the style I like. I have not listened to Mika since Orion. I used to be like "omg Mika mika..." I have a photoucket folder with dozens of pictures of her ;.; XD It's called "Awesome Peoples" XD

I also heard candy girl when I was looking for her older stuff yesterday. I like it :3

Maybe you're as sexy as Koda Kumi. Who knows? :p:

Yeah...I agree with you. I'm so sad that these idol groups have to do something that they don't want to do. Although their company force them to do it...they have to listen to what they say (because of authority). I also agree with the "So Hot" video. Perfectly portrays the situation in today's K-Pop industry.

Oh my god...We Got Married is good...but I do think some of the things are a bit scripted. Nevertheless...I believe that having these "scandals" and "fake marriages" really shows the peoples' inner feelings. :biggrin:

I'm glad that you like "Always". It's one of those ballads that I would repeat over and over again. :smile:

Candy Girl isn't bad...but it seems a bit too mystical...with that circus scenario.
zero_Gravity91
Maybe you're as sexy as Koda Kumi. Who knows? :p:

Yeah...I agree with you. I'm so sad that these idol groups have to do something that they don't want to do. Although their company force them to do it...they have to listen to what they say (because of authority). I also agree with the "So Hot" video. Perfectly portrays the situation in today's K-Pop industry.

Oh my god...We Got Married is good...but I do think some of the things are a bit scripted. Nevertheless...I believe that having these "scandals" and "fake marriages" really shows the peoples' inner feelings. :biggrin:

I'm glad that you like "Always". It's one of those ballads that I would repeat over and over again. :smile:

Candy Girl isn't bad...but it seems a bit too mystical...with that circus scenario.

I highly doubt it XD

Yeah some are forced to do stuff but you know, some enter it willingingly. This is a big example but you know how feminist say porn stars are being exploited but then the other argument is these girls knew they're going to be in a sex film.

Whilst I'm here I'd like to recommend some lovely ladies who I think need to be mentioned:

Bada - many don't like her voice but that omwan can not only dance but she's musically trained and can also sing whilst dancing wildy. Not even Hyori style, harder body movements which should make her voice all weird but she hacks it. Now, of course, or else she wouldn't have won 4 musical awards!! I love Eyes and it shows how her voice stability has grown. Here she lip syncs but her dancings good!

Lim Jeong Hee - And another song She does like r n / pop style

Gummy - if you watched 2NE1tv you've seen her run with them in ep 4 or so. She's a great singer in Yg family!

Lastly we have HwaYobi - if you watched We got married, yes, it's the 4d miss! Isn't this video just adorable?

Just found these videos! Bonus bonus 2! bonus 3!! bonus 4!!!

I was trying to stick to pop but I must mention Big Mama... it's a crime if I don't

Fla fla fla radio
Fla fla fla and Betrayal stage live
Break away

Omg oh yeah. They were also part of the YG Family! But changed management, now they are split up and Lee Young Hyun Hyun young? Anyway, she released an album/single last year. It's really good

Omg.......... >_< how did I forget? SE7EN?? Bi vs Se7en!!! *face palm* ANother idol who could actually sing and dance or just sing sitting/standing still!!

Also part of the YG Family
Just the Two of us cover
Come back to me, All night, I know live
La la la and Girlfriend live If any of you know Wilber Pan.... *cough* get what I'm saying? heh.
Nan Arayo" With SE7EN, Bi and Hyori (Seo Taiji and the boys - great group by the way..hm might aswell link them too xD) When I watch this video and see the quality in group collas back then I almost cry. it wasn't even that long ago T___T I mean, you can't even see yori's face let alone her stomach in hot pants T_T Is she humping the floor? Is she making over sexualised facial expressions? Noooooooooooooo. Even if she does it later, at least there were perfs hten when female artists did more "masculine" songs without having to show skin to make up for it!!

Seo Taiji and The Boys - mmmmmmm I like Seo Taiji and the boys, I got to know them through x man again and I didn't listen to them till early 2008 when I was trying to learn arm wave wih "come back home" lol. I failed XD ANyway, enough life story.

Nan Arayo - I know

haha look at that geek "cum bek home" errr I mean... Come back home Also... guess who one of the members is?

Papa YG!! Yes. I do secretly harbour a love for YG artists, sue me.

Because I love the mv Come Back Home

The lyrics are also awesome. They have meaning. I think it got banned

Why I tried to find something that I dont know about
I've been drifting continuously to nowhere...

The end of my life, inside of my heart, I feel uncomfortable.
The thing that blocked my life is fear...
On what my life has repeated, I saw my life was abandoned.
I'm not myself, there is no future.
I'm increasing the anger about the society
The truth is finally gone, how people lie/deceive(?)

(Chorus)* (YOU MUST COME BACK HOME Warmer than a run away spirit)
(YOU MUST COME BACK HOME A rough life)
(YOU MUST COME BACK HOME Warmer than a run away spirit)
YOU MUST COME BACK HOME &#45208;&#47484; &#50756;&#49457;&#54616;&#44192;&#50612; (YOU MUST COME BACK HOME I'll complete myself (?))

Another lie is born, the parents control the beginning of the lie(?)
I am loveless, my tears are dried
The bubble flies away in vain Hmm (?!) Look around you, someone is waiting for you

okay, now that's enough. I wish to fly to the sky (or be free?)..
Our future is yet good.
Now, wipe those cold tears, and COME BACK HOME

About to burst, my heart is driving me crazy.
I realized that I loved myself
Why I tried to find something that I dont know about
I've been drifting continuously to nowhere...
Reply 157
wow, everyone is so heated about Asian music, I actually need some time to read all of those ><

This week downloads :
C.N Blue - &#50808;&#53672;&#51060;&#50556;/ the whole Bluetory EP
&#50472;&#50556;,&#45796;&#48708;&#52824;, &#54000;&#50500;&#46972; Davichi.Seeya.T-ara - &#50952;&#45908;&#50864;&#47676; Wonder Woman

If only chuno ost is out <3 God I love the ost so bad
C.N. Blue - I'm a loner... <3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv1H4hIVCQc

Currently, one of the most popular k-pop songs.
It's not the typical "I look cute" or "Look at me dance..." sorta music, it's just good music. (:
sha_min
wow, everyone is so heated about Asian music, I actually need some time to read all of those ><

This week downloads :
C.N Blue - &#50808;&#53672;&#51060;&#50556;/ the whole Bluetory EP
&#50472;&#50556;,&#45796;&#48708;&#52824;, &#54000;&#50500;&#46972; Davichi.Seeya.T-ara - &#50952;&#45908;&#50864;&#47676; Wonder Woman

If only chuno ost is out <3 God I love the ost so bad

Thanks for updating us with this week's downloads! :yep:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending