The Student Room Group

C-Pop, K-Pop, and J-Pop lovers!

Scroll to see replies

Have you guys heard of 2AM's new single?

죽어도 못 보내 (Can't Let You Go Even If I Die) is one of the new songs in this single. Listen to it!

zero_Gravity91
Have you guys heard of 2AM's new single?

죽어도 못 보내 (Can't Let You Go Even If I Die) is one of the new songs in this single. Listen to it!

Wow,that's a really nice song!~ I'm looking forward to hearing Daesung (of Big Bang), his new song 'Cotton Candy', its coming out sooooon. Oh and TOP of Big Bang, his new solo song will be revealed during a concert or something. :yep:
Reply 162
Thats a cool tune..
Reply 163
love love love 2am and all their tracks <3 maybe because jyp never produced them as his own that's why it's so good!! hahaha

love their EP "&#51453;&#50612;&#46020; &#47803; &#48372;&#45236; Can't Let You Go Even If I Die: MV
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIZE-b6IdO8&feature=player_embedded

the teaser of OH! ....snsd = = im really not sure about their concept anymore...it's very......ehhh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xf6OFLadtXA&feature=player_embedded

yessssssssssssssss Fcuz gets a new mv for jiggy!
http://community.livejournal.com/omonatheydidnt/2505314.html#cutid1

MATE and TRAX got their new comeback albums ! quite like their songs!
Trax: &#44032;&#49844;&#51060; &#52264;&#44032;&#50868; &#45224;&#51088;
Mate : It's All About Love
&#52488;&#49888;&#49457; (Cho Shin Sung) sang two singles for their new ep - Last kiss and Aiuta (Let You Go)(Japanese songs)

The whole chuno ost is amazing!
karmaent
Thats a cool tune..

I'm glad that you find it a good song. I personally think that C/J/K-Pop is better than Western pop...except for a few songs.
I miss trax before they went all ballady. Oh well

Rose <3
"Ga-in" X "Jo Kwon"
:love:
Original post by &#37011
"Ga-in" X "Jo Kwon"
:love:

I definitely demand those two to become a real couple. I would love to see them actually dating each other. They seem to be the perfect couple!

I recently heard "Oh!" by SNSD and it seems to be a hit. I mean...all the guys would go for them...and there's 9 to choose from. :sogood:

I know that SNSD is back with their cute concept...but don't you find them so irresistable? :ahee:
SNSD's new album is great. I'm waiting for SHINee's comeback. SM rules...
Reply 169
zero_Gravity91

I recently heard "Oh!" by SNSD and it seems to be a hit. I mean...all the guys would go for them...and there's 9 to choose from. :sogood:
QUOTE]

all of them apart from hyoyeon, nobody fancies her haha
Reply 170
*AHEM* See the sig :sexface:
Mensorah
SNSD's new album is great. I'm waiting for SHINee's comeback. SM rules...

Well...I don't think SM Entertainment is the best...but they do have awesome bands.

I wonder what's going on with the DBSK issue lately.
sango
*AHEM* See the sig :sexface:

I saw it...and I DEFINITELY approve it. :biggrin:
zero_Gravity91
I definitely demand those two to become a real couple. I would love to see them actually dating each other. They seem to be the perfect couple!

I know that SNSD is back with their cute concept...but don't you find them so irresistable? :ahee:

hahaha! YEAH I know... ga-in and jo kwon are taking their time though! *HurryUP!*

I love Oh! but on allkpop.com ... the poll said that Oh! is the lowest rated song out of Gee, Genie and Oh!
And Gee is first.
I thought Oh! is the best cos it's so catchy. ¬_¬

And yeah, the girls are hot. haha. I like the "dark" side better in the Oh! video :biggrin:
Original post by &#37011
hahaha! YEAH I know... ga-in and jo kwon are taking their time though! *HurryUP!*

I love Oh! but on allkpop.com ... the poll said that Oh! is the lowest rated song out of Gee, Genie and Oh!
And Gee is first.
I thought Oh! is the best cos it's so catchy. ¬_¬

And yeah, the girls are hot. haha. I like the "dark" side better in the Oh! video :biggrin:

Well...Ga-In is too shy and unwilling...but then...Jo Kwon can be embarrassed at times. It was awkward...but it's getting better now. :smile:

I actually would choose Gee as first and Oh! as last. Oh! just doesn't seem as great as the other videos...but it is pretty good.

Hehe...obviously. That's why SNSD is popular.
Reply 175
I'm korean and i like some Kpop even though a lot of kpop sounds familiar(plagiarized) to overseas music.

CNblue is a new band and for those of you who watched the korean drama "&#48120;&#45224;&#51060;&#49884;&#45348;&#50836;"/"you are beautiful" will recognise the lead singer.
heres the link if youre interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ol97XLyN44&hd=1
bbpig7068
I'm korean and i like some Kpop even though a lot of kpop sounds familiar(plagiarized) to overseas music.

CNblue is a new band and for those of you who watched the korean drama "&#48120;&#45224;&#51060;&#49884;&#45348;&#50836;"/"you are beautiful" will recognise the lead singer.
heres the link if youre interested:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ol97XLyN44&hd=1

Welcome! :biggrin:

Although some of them may seem plagiarised, there's nothing you could do about it. Some beats will be reused over and over again...but I guess it's all right.

Nice song you got there...and I do recognise the lead singer! :yep:
Reply 177
What does everyone think of the new Girls Generation album?

This is my favourite track;

Livvyxo
What does everyone think of the new Girls Generation album?

This is my favourite track;

OMG I DO!!!!!!!!!!!
and WOW O_O
i love ur sig.
droooools
Reply 179
Original post by &#37011
OMG I DO!!!!!!!!!!!
and WOW O_O
i love ur sig.
droooools

Jonghyun is hella sexy! :biggrin:
And I love SoShi! I never thought I'd be into such a girly group but I cant help it, I love them! ^^

Quick Reply

Latest