The Student Room Group
Reply 1
search for the topic now and start reading?
Reply 2
danni_bella
Omg I have to do this report on something the lecturer hasn't even talked about yet :rolleyes:

And it's due on the 16th, which means that by the time it's covered in lectures (a couple days time) - it will almost already be due? What is the point in that?

Is anyone else not getting postgrad assignment logic or is it just me :confused: I'm also finding the complete lack of guidance really challenging :o: Call me spoilt, lol, but I'm not used to it.

You should have readings on that topic in your syllabus. Just do those readings ahead of time, and you should have sufficient material to do the assignment. In all my classes, the assignments are on material that is covered the day after the assignment is due. Once you do this enough times, you get used to it.
Reply 3
Bismarck
You should have readings on that topic in your syllabus. Just do those readings ahead of time, and you should have sufficient material to do the assignment. In all my classes, the assignments are on material that is covered the day after the assignment is due. Once you do this enough times, you get used to it.

Thanks for your post, yeah I've done that - but I just think it's stupid because some people don't absorb the information from the readings! I'm more of a visual person, so I do prefer seeing the lecture slides and hearing the lecturer talk about the subject.

This is not happening, so I'm obviously not going to write a good assessment of this class !

EDIT: I love going to this uni and being a postgrad, it's just this course I don't like :smile:
Reply 4
How rude! Someone just negged me for this thread, well I'm paying fees to go attend this uni and it's unfair that I'm not being taught properly in one class! I have a right to complain...

Latest

Trending

Trending