Hey there Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Stranger felt me up on bus and I liked it!

Announcements Posted on
Post on TSR and win a prize! Find out more... 10-04-2014

A few days ago I'd just been to uni and got on the bus back to my halls. A really hot guy about 4-5 years older than me got on at the next stop and sat next to me even though there were other seats. He was wearing a suit and tie, going back to his flat after work and we started talking, he was really nice. I was flirting a bit and I was starting to fancy him. Then he put his hand on my leg and started discretly rubbing it and worked his way further and further up. I really REALLY enjoyed I was so turned on by it so I started doing the same to him. But then suddenly I freaked out about it and thought what am i doing?! I pressed the bell and said 'this is my stop' and got off the bus even though it wasn't my stop. I waited for the next bus and went home.

The thing is I can't stop thinking about him, I don't have is number or anything only his name. I wish I'd stayed on the bus and asked for his number so we could go out for dinner or a drink or just meet up in a starbucks or something but i didn't grr! I might even have gone back to his flat he got me going so much! I probably wouldn't have done though because that probably would have been stupid.

Every time I get on the bus now I'm praying that he'll get on as well. If I see him again do you think i should ask him out or do you think he's a bit pervy?? he seemed so nice and we were really flirty and that's why he felt me up but do you think he shouldn't have done it so quickly?
    • 7 followers

ReputationRep:
    Well, think about it. He's just met some random girl on a bus and deemed it appropriate to give her a quick feel-up for the duration of the journey - do you think he will be a nice respectable bloke?
    • 1 follower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ultimate_Geek)
    Well, think about it. He's just met some random girl on a bus and deemed it appropriate to give her a quick feel-up for the duration of the journey - do you think he will be a nice respectable bloke?
    THIS
    Oh dear Lord!
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    It was probably just the thrill of it, you really don't want to be in a relationship with someone who cops a feel on a bus and I'd say he wasn't looking for one either.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    if it was around 9 o clock or 5 o clock maybe he catches the bus every day to or from work(he was wearing a suite), maybe get on that same bus again.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    Love how all the girls assume he's a creep but the OP loved it - that;s because he knew how to make her love it.

Sorry to say it girls but some guys know exactly what and why it makes women tick; he's not a creep at all he just wanted to pull outside the club environment.

Obviously if he was doing it in a creepy way OP would say so - that's why I don't get numbers or pull much in the day, too big a risk. All OP has to do is say to the Police 'a creepy guy felt me up on the bus' and all of a sudden he's a paedophile.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    This didnt happen did it? It reads like the completely made up Ladies Confessions which FHM used to do.
    • 0 followers

ReputationRep:
    you were into the guy and enjoying it and then some anti slut defence mechanism kicked in and you bolted.

sometimes I really don't get girls.

Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?

this is what you'll be called on TSR

2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?

never shared and never spammed

3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. By completing the slider below you agree to The Student Room's terms & conditions and site rules

2. Slide the button to the right to create your account

Slide to join now Processing…

You don't slide that way? No problem.

Updated: November 13, 2009
Article updates
Reputation gems:
You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.